TFIOS YO!

IMMA GONNA DO DA FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!!! Exciting right? IM EXCITED!!!! I know ALOT of people have read TFIOS, but if you haven't,

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FAULT IN OUR STARS NOR WATCHED THE MOVIE, I ADVISE THAT YOU READ NO FURTHER THAN THIS. THIS CONTENT HOLDS MAJOR SPOILERS. Thanks!

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#1. This book. RUINED YOUR LIFE.

#2. John green is such an awesome dude, but then again....... He did kill Augustus....

#3. you literally turned into a sobbing machine when John Green announced that Hazel died soon after Gus did.

#4. You find it amazing how well they did the Movie according to the book, like, they didn't leave anything SUPER major out, only a few scenes here and there, and the acting! IT. WAS. PERFECT.

#5. The waitress at your table: "And what could I get you to drink?" You: "Water, Augustus Waters please." *winks*

#6. When you see a cigaret: "IT'S A METAPHOR PEOPLE! LOOK LOOK! ITS A METAPHOR!!!! MAMA!!! LOOOOOK!!!!" Your Parents: "I swear, there's something wrong with that child." *Shakes head disappointingly*

#7. You hate how In the movie, they left out the "I do Augustus. I do." LIKE, SERIOUSLY?!? You were literally going to stand up and quote it with Shailene, AND THEN IT NEVER HAPPENED!!! BECAUSE THEY FREAKING LEFT IT OUT!!!!

#8. You were crying in the theater even before the movie started, and then when it neared the end, you were in full sobs.

#9. Okay?

#10. You'll never EVER forget TFIOS, no matter how hard you try.

#11. Isaac was like, the best. And Nat Wolf played him perfectly.

#12. (in order to relate to this one you have to see the deleted scenes of TFIOS movie on YouTube, the link is: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=90jXq5v7rcg) You seriously can't believe that they made a scene with John green in it, THIS IS FREAKING JOHN GREEN PEOPLE, and just made it a deleted scene. LIKE WHAT THE HECK?!?

#13. You've got at least one TFIOS tee shirt? Or you want one.

#14. The fault in our stars, both the book and movie, was a sob Fest.

#15. All the quotes in TFIOS, just, UGHHHHHHH they're perfect!

Question: Do you like Shailene better as Tris or Hazel?

Bonus Question: Do you like Ansel Better as Caleb Or Gus?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Alrighty guys!!! okay so number twelve, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THOSE DELETED SCENES, THEY PUT JOHN GREEN IN THE LAST ONE!!!! And it made me ball my eyes out....teehee. Here's the link again:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=90jXq5v7rcg

ANY WAYS!

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND WATCH THOSE SCENES WHILE LOVING THE CHICKEN!!!! 🐥

.