Hansen put down the fork he was using, and took a deep breath

Hansen put down the fork he was using, and took a deep breath. In all honesty, this was one of the things that he was hoping she wouldn't say. It hurt him to hear her tell him that she wanted to leave, but he understood. This on the other hand, practically killed him. He felt like he was dying.

"Why are you saying this?" Hansen asked, refusing to accept her answer.

"How can I walk down the aisle with no legs?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"We can still get married Thanya! I will carry you down if I have to!" Hansen said in a pleading voice.

He loved her, and he would go to hell and back to keep her. Thanya shook her head in disagreement. She wished that he could see things from her point of view. Of course no one could ever have predicted this happening. As she saw the tears starting to form in his eyes, she was close to changing her mind.

Thanya shook her head and looked down.

"I LOVE YOU!" Hansen's voice cracked as he replied.

"And I will always love you too," Thanya replied.

"Well, then we can still get married," Hansen said in a frustrated tone.

He didn't care if she didn't have legs. He wouldn't care if she didn't have arms. He wouldn't care if she went blind. He would always be there for her. He would always love her. That night felt like a long night for both of them. Both went to bed, with red eyes and broken hearts.

The next morning Hansen woke up early to pack his bags and head over to Thanya's hotel room. He ran into Belle in the kitchen, about to make pancakes. Dan was still asleep in their room. Belle smiled when she saw Hansen, and wore a confused face when she saw the packed bags in his hands.

She turned off the stove and walked towards Hansen.

"You and Thanya heading back home today?" Belle asked Hansen.

Hansen nodded. "I have a job to go back to," he said, in a humorous tone.

Hansen was leaving to Hawai'i with Thanya, to take her back home. There was no way he would let her go by herself.

Belle nodded and kissed her son on the cheek. "We'll miss you and tell

Thanya I said the same to her too." "I will," Hansen nodded.

"I love you, honey," Belle said. "You and Thanya come back again to visit, all right?"

Belle really liked Thanya because of her kindness and sincerity. She could tell that Thanya was a good person, and definitely way better than Hannah-Belle never liked Hannah, she always had a high maintenance attitude. She was sad seeing Hansen hurt the day he found out Hannah was having an affair. On the other hand, she was also glad that Hannah was out of the picture.

Hansen nodded, hugged Belle goodbye and picked up his bags. He headed to the car and drove to the hotel Thanya was staying at. As he helped her pack her bags and took her to the car, he thought of all the ways to get her to change her mind. She was a stubborn woman when she wanted to be.