Chapter 20

Thanya enjoyed the show she got to watch  when she looked out and saw Hansen's reaction

Thanya enjoyed the show she got to watch  when she looked out and saw Hansen's reaction. The satisfaction was there and revenge felt great. She knew he was probably going to pull another one on her too, but he deserved it. He was annoying and rubbed her the wrong way. She just didn't like him. Then again, she didn't like most men.

After school finished and all the kids went home, Thanya locked the back gate and walked towards her car. She was ready to soak herself in a nice hot bubble bath and relax. She deserved it after the long week she had. Then again, if she looked back at it, she's also has an entertaining week too.

Thanya would never admit it, but Hansen has amused her and brought out a childish side of her. If someone told her that she would be mushing grapes and putting laxative in them. So that she could feed them to the chickens, in order for them to poop on a mans car. She would have never believed them.

Unlocking the car, she opened the door and dropped her purse onto the passenger seat. Got in and started the car. She was ready to go home. Putting the car in reverse and exiting the car parking lot, she turned on the music and right as she was about to press play, the sound of sirens rang through the air.

She looked in her rearview mirror and saw those flashing red and blue lights.

"Are you serious!?" Thanya groaned in frustration.

She did not want to deal with this right now. She was having such a good day. This was a mood killer. Most of the cops in Hawaii were very sneaky. They hide out of sight to catch people unawares. She doubts she was speeding. She literally just pulled onto the road too.

There was no way, he/she could charge her for speeding. This wasn't the first time she had been pulled over. Thanya wondered to herself what the reason could be. Maybe it was her safety check sticker. It did just expire last month. Or Maybe her taillight. That had to be fixed too.

"Crap." Thanya said out loud.

She pulled over to the side and parked the car on the side of the road. Grabbing her license and registration, she waited for the police officer to come. Hearing the sound of a car door opening and closing, she looked in her review mirror to see what the officer looked like. She heard the footsteps get closer, until they were right outside her car window.

She heard the sound of the officer clearing his throat. "License and registration ma'am." said the man.

Thanya gave him her papers and wrung her palms. She always got nervous around authority that involved the law. Even though she never did anything wrong, she always felt she did, whenever cops were involved.

The officer gave her back her papers. "Do you know how fast you were going ma'am?" asked the man.

Yeah. Less than snail pace, Thanya thought sarcastically.

She held herself back from responding with a sassy remark. She knew there was no way she was speeding. She literally just pulled out, onto the road.