"Good job!"
"Brilliant plan!" They said shaking hands

For a moment everyone was shocked, they couldn't believe that they had gotten themselves in the nomination, but that was before the goblet began to roar with flame again.

"Dear god they broke it." Said Dean Thomas

But infact the goblet had spit out shreds of their names leaving regected parchment all over the flooring.

"YOU SAID IT WOULD WORK!" Shouted Fred
"AND IT DID FOR A MOMENT!" Shouted back George

Harry and Ron looked to eachother before laughing, enjoying the fight between the twins as they tackled eachother to the ground.

Harry looked up, seeing his aunt walking out of the great hall, the look on her face was best described as a saddened dazed. He figured it was because of his godfather leaving.

The laughing had stopped once the door slammed open revealing none other than Professor Snape.

Fred and George instantly stopped fighting.

Harry figured he came in due to all the ruckus from the twins, but was found wrong once his worst enemy walked towards him instead.

Students around Harry began to scatter, even ron who whistled away from the situation.

"Mister Potter, enjoying yourself with a fit of tournament celebration?" Snape worked his eyebrow. Harry said nothing. "Well party is over. Back to your common room."

"I didn't do anything wrong." Harry defended himself, not understanding why he was being sent to his dormitory.

"I didn't ask for you to talk back," Snape scolded, "Go to your common room now or detention with me for a week."

Harry glared at the potions teacher, he looked back to his friends that looked to him sympathetically. "Fine." Harry walked around Snape to angrily go to the common room.

Snape narrowed his eyes after him, he promised Eleanor he would keep Harry away from the Goblet of fire and that's just what he did.

The Professor turned around seeing that students were all eyeing him now, "Keep it up and the same goes for all of you." He said before existing.

Instead of going to his common room like he was ordered, Harry took a turn and decided to visit his Aunt in her classroom where he knew where she would be.

Shes been rather down in the past few days or at least from Harry's view. It was more likely because of Sirius leaving. Harry didn't know much about love or what it was like, but he pictured it to be like the kind of love Sirius and his aunt have.

Harry knocked on the open door before entering, Eleanor had looked up from her shelves of text books, reorganizing them by class.

"Hello Harry, enjoying your saturday?" She asked

Harry took a seat at an empty desk, "I was before Professor Snape kicked me out of the great hall." He muttered

Eleanor turned, "Why do you think that is?" She questioned.

She heard his sigh a bit before replying, "I did nothing, My friends and I were just watching the students put their names in the goblet and Snape just came in and told me to leave like I was disrupting the place."

Eleanor starred ahead, blinking as she put the last history of magic book up on the shelf. "Well, maybe it's for a good reason." She said looking back to her nephew with a smile.

"Or because he has it out for me." Suggested Harry

Eleanor frowned, brushing her hands off her burgundy skirt, she felt bad that Harry was feeling excluded from something she didnt want him to be apart of, "Would you like to see something?" She asked catching the boys attention.