||Page 7 of diary||

June 12, 2019.

After Steve told Mike what had happened at school, both of them snuggled in Steve's bed for ones' comfort. Steve's parents were at an evening event in town and Mike's presence in the empty house was all he needed.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be here for you," Mike reassured Steve.

Mike was behind Steve hugging him gently while he whispered into Steve's neck. His words were soothing and low in a whiskey voice.

Steve turned to face Mike, brushed his fingers along Mike's pointed jawline and locked in deeply into his eyes.

A moment of calmness and stillness filled the air as they gazed at each other. It was a battle of eyes to see who would first reel back.

Hungrily but not too harsh, Mike drew Steve's small waist closer him and sent down his lips onto Steve's.

Steve parted his lips to let Mike lure in. He submissively laid while Mike domineeringly tied his tongue and sucked on his plump lips.

They dismantled their clothing while they teased and giggled around. At glance, a smirk reached Mike's face while Steve's weary eyes followed his lover's movement.

Swaying his thick hands over Steve's small torso, Mike's touch stimulated Steve's member. The risen bump made Mike smile evilly and he then stuffed a mouth full.

He motioned at the tip and slightly squeezed the meat as he rubbed and yanked away.

Steve's back raised and fell, dancing along Mike's magical feel. A sound wanted to escape from his mouth but he bit unto his lips and whimpered instead.

***********

Midnight~~

((A/N If you're not sure why I put midnight then you can leave a comment and I'll explain))

Steve rested face way to the bed while Mike took flight on Steve's back. Steadily and mildly, Mike sailed in and out of a warm tight hole.

Picking up pace, he rimmed and slapped his hips into Steve's butt cheeks. The cheeks sounded like a hail of pleasant noise.

Steve's beautiful moaning in the pillows while his fingers digging deep into the sheets encouraged Mike's heat to speed faster and harder.

Faster and harder until Steve raised his head off the pillow to open his mouth to scream so softly that no one in the empty house could hear except for those in his room.

Holding onto sheets for dear life, Steve's heavy breathing, whining, yelping and stuttering matched in chorus with Mike's growling and roaring.

Cannot taking so much of the heat no longer, Steve came with a last moan.

Dear diary,
That was something. Porn that I never thought I needed.

Here I was in the room behind the closet, peeping out to bystander their lovely act.

I felt some sort of way. Horny too.

This is not creepy at all for me to be watching lovers  up directly making love. It's totally normal. Why do people go online and do it then?

***********

Gay Sex

Let's talk about gay sex baby
Let's crow about its beauty daily
Place away your shades of shame
And trace in me a sacred flame
Lend me your lips, boy
And of your muscled hips
I will speak and enjoy
Give me the words
Of your body's supple burn
And into silver zodiacs
I will write the codes
My desire in you has cracked
Of naked bodies and buttocks
And cocks and jockstraps
My tongue between your shoulderblades
Tattoos them with my name
That I will dare to speak
And dare to speak again
Down into the dip of your back
My mouth will murmur rapt
Then I let my whispers lick
First one gluteus muscle
Before on to its perfect brother
Hear my hands
On your flesh slap
And the parting of your pretty ass
To reveal your winking, pink anus
In the hush of my first kiss
The sensation's racing
Instantaneous
Spiralling up your spinal cord
Exploding into your loosened brain
Uttered as a gasp and a word

By Patrick Cash
.
.
.
.
A/N Wow this anonymous is CReeeePY. 🤣🤣
If there was a list calling out the stories with the worse description of a sex scene, this would probably be the fifty-seventh. I was attempting something but eh, I've seen worse.
.
.
.
.
.