||Page 3 of diary||

June 8,2019.

Another school morning began and everywhere you went, all you could hear was a bunch of girls shouting to strollers:
"Sally for summer queen!"

Subsequently, Sally flirtatiously went up to Mike. She swayed her fingers about his chest and pouted, "Hey Mikey. Are you coming to summer dance tonight? This would be your only chance."

Mike not knowing what to do stuttered while caressing his hand in his hair, "I-I-I'm not sure. I had something planned."

"But this will be your only opportunity. You're new and have never been to one of our school's summer parties. Come. Please. It'll be fun and don't you want to see me be queen," Sally continued as she tried to win him over.

"Ehhh. I guess," Mike lied.

Sally hesitated by removing her hands from him and folded them underneath her bosom. Being upset, she screwed up her face and scolded, "You always say 'I guess' to everything."

"Haha," Mike faked laughed. "That's true. In fact you're not the first to tell me that."

Dear diary,
Today at school I vomited after having received an headache because of the constant repetition of 'Sally for summer queen'. Ugh, Sally and her friends were helping to promote the next summer queen. Every year is the same thing. Nothing new here.

I never went to any summer dance parties. It's not like I had any friends or a bae to go with. If I went I'll just sit or stand at some corner and survey my eyes at people like the creep I am.

Tonight was the big dance party and so all everyone talked about were either the purchasing outfits, shoes, accessories, and what makeup look they would go for orrr the number of girls they were planning to bang, the drugs they were going snuck in and lastly, making exaggerated promises that will surely be empty ones.

The school's newspapers were neglected as always. No one cared to buy them and so while Steve like always was selling them out, no one paid him any mind. That's how I knew Steve. Little did he know the small details because he was working. So innocent and naive I thought.

He seemed just like me before having met Mike. Lonely but now that Mike came along, Steve didn't cared much about being lonely anymore. I mean he had this hot guy wrapped around him.

"I don't feel like going to that stupid dance and you know it," spat Steve when Mike came to him and had announced the dance party.

"Sally begged me to go," Mike mentioned.

"Sally? Not her again," Steve said rolling his eyes. "She's always asking you to do stuff for her. Just say no sometimes."

"Yeah I know but I can't. I don't like being the bad guy."

"Saying no doesn't mean you're bad, you're just not interested or are you?"

"Nah. Nah. Nah," Mike nodded in disapproval. "I'm not interested. Movie night with you sounds better."

**************

While almost the whole entire school attended the Summer Dance, Mike, Steve and I did not. We were all at Steve's house. I was up in a tree with of course my night vision binoculars while Steve and Mike were in Steve's bedroom watching anime on a laptop.

"Babe. Do you think I'm insecure?" Steve broke.

"What? No. I think you're just very observant and concerned about things that's all," Mike responded.

"Same thing. Being insecure."

"Nope. I believe there's a difference. Let me go on Wikipedia because you know...the information their is factual," Mike remarked as he discontinued the movie to open a new tap and type in the search engine.

"Wikipedia is the worst online source. I went on their once to find out about Chow Chow dogs, only to see  swear words slapping my face everywhere on the screen," Steve chatted on while Mike proceeded his research.

"Oh that hit me," Mike snapped and paused his actions. "I'm thinking of buying you a new puppy."

"Really?" Steve said in surprise . "Oh my gosh. No. You're playing with me."

"I'm serious," smiled Mike.

Dear diary,
Mike had one of his arms out holding Steve in his care. Both of them cuddled together while watching this show I'd never seen before. It was amazing.
I'm getting so many updates from the real world when I examine them. I'm not stalking them. I'm just inspecting.

Suddenly this annoying squirrel came along. It didn't make a sound but it's presence made me uncomfortable. I hate it. I took my knife out and stabbed it before it could even register that I was his predator. I pressed down more on the knife so I could soar through his gut until I reached the branch of the tree. In disgust by its appearance, I skinned it and threw it off the tree to the ground.

I grabbed my binoculars again with my bloody hands and was heartless about what I did. As I peeped through to know what was going on in Steve's bedroom, the lights went out.

Crap!

I felt so upset and cursed under my breath at the disgusting, rank squirrel. Jumping off the tree, I squished the dead animal. Again I didn't cared much.

I walked out of Steve's yard and while I travelled down the street in the middle of the road, I held unto my diary with my stained red hands.

When you are compassionate about doing something and someone pulls you down, you'll get upset.Vengeance flows through the weak because they are too vulnerable to shake things off. And in my opinion, while you hear these warriors and so call tough men in movies or whatever say that they want revenge, it's their hidden vulnerability that they try so hard to put aside.
Everyone is weak

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N I know the chapter is a big eh. Sorry but at least it was better than the last one-I guess.
.
.
.