13.

After Rebecca cleaned herself up. She walked back in Bexley's room to see Ashley and Manuel had left and all who was there was Colby.

"Why can't I just go home" Bexley whined for what seemed like the millionth time that night

"It's just one night Bexley" Rebecca said "I'm here, daddy's here, you have your own tv, your own bed, you even get ice cream.. I don't know why you can't stand it here for one night"

"I want to be in my own bed at home with my own ice cream... at home" she said putting emphasis on 'at home'

"I'm gonna put it to ya straight kid..." Colby said "if you go home, you could die, your airway could close up again and there would be nothing me and mommy could do about it" he explained and Bexley's eyes widened

"So if I go home I die?" She questioned and Colby nodded "I think I'll stay here.. just for one night though"

Even after getting Bexley ok with the idea of staying in the hospital for one night, it was still rough. She didn't want to sleep, she didn't want to eat, she didn't want to do anything.

Finally at 3 in the morning she crashed..

"Dear god" Rebecca sighed as she plopped on the small couch next to Colby "she is never getting within a 3 mile radius of peanuts ever again"

"She only had a reaction if she eats them" Colby laughed "but I'm fine with that too"

"Remind me to never have another kid" she said and Colby's heart almost stopped

"Wait.. what?" He questioned

"That little spitfire" she said pointing to their sleeping daughter "is enough"

"Not even just one more?" He reasoned "just one more, another girl who is just like her.. but also different. She'd be more laid back and chill. She'd still be sweet as can be, determined, and just as gorgeous as her mother and big sister"

"Well when you put it like that.." she smiled "it doesn't sound too bad"

"But neither of them are ever dating.. or even allowed to be around boys" he said and Rebecca scoffed "I'm not dealing with boys around my daughters"

"Well then how are they supposed to get married and have kids too?" Rebecca questioned

"Fine.. they can't date until they're 30" Colby relented "and I'm picking the guy"

Rebecca laughed and leaned up and gently placed her lips on his. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her on top of him.

"You are something else" she said when she pulled away

"But you love me" he pouted "at least I hope you do.."

Rebecca placed her lips on his once for, this time not pulling away as quickly.

"I love you.. trust me if I didn't I would've kicked your ass to the curb a long time ago" she said and he acted surprised

"What's so bad about me, huh?" He questioned

"Oh let's see..." she said pretending to think "you are very.. and I mean very, overprotective. You don't listen to me and last and the most aggravating of them all.. you forget to take out the trash"

"I am a man of many talents, what can I say" he shrugged it off "but since you love me.. your stuck with me"

"I have an escape plan.. just in case" she smiled and once again their lips were connected

*A/N: sorry I spammed you with chapters today.. although I'm really not sorry because it's about to get interesting:) comment some ideas you'd like to see me write about in this book in the future!*