1.

Becky Lynch, the man, the Raw women's champion... there was many more titles this woman held.

Rebecca Quin, daughter, sister, friend... mother.

For the past 6 years, Rebecca had been balancing being a full time wrestler and a mother to her daughter, Bexley, which was a play on Rebecca's nickname 'Bex'

Before she debuted on NXT, Rebecca found out she was pregnant. She had no idea who the father was, and had no problem not knowing.

Bexley loved her mother and was her shadow. You would never find Rebecca without Bexley right by her side.

Colby was Rebecca's best friend and the closest thing to a father figure Bexley had. They were partners in crime and people just assumed that was his daughter.

Bexley knew her mom and Colby liked each other, they knew it too. It was the fear of getting into a relationship, it failing and ruining their friendship, that kept them from getting in one.

Colby was watching Rebecca's match on Raw when a little girl whom he'd come to love over the past few years hopped up on his lap.

"Take mommy out tonight" she said out of the blue "I'm going with Ashley tonight so mommy should go out"

Colby turned Bexley around in his lap so she was now facing him. They'd went over this millions of times before and he wasn't about to go over it again.

"What have I told you before?" He asked and she rolled her eyes

"You and mommy are just friends and you don't want to date" she recited the line that had practically been drilled in her head at this point

"Good girl" Colby smiled

"Except you do want to date" Bexley said "wanna know how I know?" She asked and Colby nodded

"Oh please, do tell"

"She talks about you a lot, she even says that she loves you" Bexley explained "I think you love her too"

"We love each other because we're best friends Bexley, not because we're in love, there's a difference" Colby corrected

She knew there was no use in arguing. About that time, Rebecca came backstage from her match and over to the pair.

"Good job mommy" Bexley said like she did after every one of Rebecca's matches

"Thank you baby, now go get your things and go with Ashley, she's waiting" Rebecca said and kissed the top of her daughters head "I love you and I'll see you tomorrow morning"

"I love you too mommy" she said and ran off to gather her things

"She's just like you" Colby laughed "little spitfire"

"I wouldn't say just like me, you and her spend so much time together, she's starting to pick up on your habits" Rebecca said as they began walking towards her locker room

"How so?"

"She actually wants to watch football, you've ruined her!" She exclaimed "and she's constantly wanting to go to different coffee shops"

"She's 6!" Colby said "you let her have coffee?"

"Just hot chocolate, she has to try hot chocolate from ever coffee shop we pass" Rebecca said "see, she's not just like me"

When they reached her locker room, Colby patted her on the back and walked off, not before think about what Bexley had said and then yelled back to Rebecca from the end of the hall...

"Hey, let's grab a couple drinks later" he said and she nodded

"Sounds good" she smiled