Chapter 12

Will's POV

Taking a deep breath I opened the door to a very dark and empty house or so I thought, the light flicked and there stood my father who did not happy, The silence was unbearable until my father screamed out loud.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?"

He screamed loudly as it echoed throughout the house but I didn't flinch I was just tired of just taking all the yelling so I took a deep breath and replied, "I was with Nico di Angelo and were at a strip club as in Male strip club"

My Father's face went red in 5 seconds and he walked over and slapped me across the face and screamed once more.
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! DON'T COME BACK!"

I felt the lump rise in my throat as I walked back to the door and said one last thing "You're too controlling Dad... you accept me for being Gay but you don't want to have a little fun... Yea well FUCK YOU DAD!!"

With that I opened the door and slammed it shut and walked out into the cold night. The walk was just about a thirty minutes and soon saw nico's house but wasn't sure how I was going to get inside, the lights were off except for the porch light but I saw a large ass tree by the window and I crossed my finger's hoping that it was nico's room, so I walked across the street, across the lawn and I began to climb up the tree. Peeking through the window I saw that it was Nico's room because there he was reading in the dark with some type of Goggles which were probably night vision ones making me wonder why he was up so late. I scooted slowly across the branch and took a piece of cabd out of my pocket throwing it at the window. It made a tap! Noise and i grinned as nico looked up from his book, grinning he took it the goggles and opened the window.

"Will? What are you doing here? Most importantly what happened to your lip and cheek?" He said gently but I didn't reply, I carefully climbed onto the room and into his room and Nico immediately pulled me into a heated kiss I felt his tongue lick my cut making me whimper a bit so I pulled away. Nico smiled sheepishly making me forget about all my problems. He dragged me to his small bed, we both got under the covers and relaxed.

"What to tell me what happened to your face..." Nico whispered.

"It was Father... I told him i was working at a strip club, he accepts me for being gay but won't let me work at a strip club. I swear he's so controlling sometimes but anyway he kicked me out of the house."

I mumbled burying my face in his neck.

"Well if it makes you feel any better I told my parents." Nico whispered.

"How'd they take it?" I asked.

I heard nico left out a soft sigh followed by a little laugh.

"They took it surprisingly well, My Father just smirked and my mother handed him a fifty dollar bill. Hazel and Bianca just high fived one another so It was a pretty much win win situation. But my father wants me to be home before eleven so I gotta be back by ten-thirty." Nico said.

I sighed pulling away from nico's neck and just stared at him until nico stared to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Your so lucky Nico di Angelo... Lucky that your parent's aren't so controlling of your life while I'm just stuck in my house with a father who doesn't give two shits about me".

I mumbled softly and nico just kissed my nose replying to my thoughts.

"He does care Solace I think he just doesn't want you to get hurt in the process or regret the choices you've made. But you're right about one think he can be controlling but he just wants the best for you but maybe he'll come around". 

Nico said tirdly making me laugh as his eye's lids kept opening and closing, he finally snuggled up against my shirt and he fell asleep. Sighing heavily I closed my eye's and sleep took over me as well.

My Faithful Readers I'm so sorry this was so short but I hope you've enjoyed this story because it's coming to an end but I plan to write more solangelo in the future so please bear with me! Thank you so much my faithful Readers. 💛🖤