Chapter 7

Nico's POV

"Let's go meet my Family"

Feeling like I just jumped off a building and get the real horrible feeling when your just about to die, yup I was having that exact same feeling. Damn is this how Percy felt meeting Luke's parents, damn it I wish he would have to me about it.
Swearing under my breath I swore to God that percy was so going to get it as soon as I saw his face.

"Nico?" Will said softly as I blinked realizing I saw a few new faces.
A girl with dyed green hair wearing a Kiss t-shirt,tights with a pair of blue jean shorts. A boy with very dark skin black braids, wearing a fruits basket shirt the anime of course.

"Oh I'm Nico di Angelo"

I said timidly and looked around to see the most beautiful living room I've ever seen. With a luxurious white fluffy carpet and a fireplace.

"Looks like he's being pulled into the luxurious living space, gets them everytime"

Hearing Kayla laugh made me blush a bit, as Will squeezed my hand gently he pulled us towards the white couch and Will's siblings just stood there looking hella smug meaning that wasn't good. hearing the sound of footsteps made me want to vomit but when they came into view I completely relaxed.
Will's mother was truly beautiful, She had brown curly hair white skinned, freckles on her cheeks with blue eye's just like Will's. which was so cute.

His Dad was... Oh my God Gorgeous! Don't worry I still loved Will but speaking of his father, I now know where Will gets his good looks from. Bingo! His Father. He was in a white collared shirt and wearing Blue jeans.
His hair was golden yellow just like Will's and he had pure white teeth.

"Hey there Neeks! I'm Will's Awesome Father so just call me Apollo! Or Dad!"

"Dad!" Will said as his cheeks grew red in embrassement as he covered his face with his hands. That made me chuckle a bit knowing I felt the same knowing my mom could do the exact same thing.

"I'm Naomi sweetie"

She smiled gently at me making the place all warm and happy inside. Naomi sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Will I like him already! Aprove is in the bag!"

Naomi grinned as she pulled me into a crushing hug. Blushing heavily I hugged her back knowing Will's family already loved me.
Naomi smelled liked a real Sunflower with a hint of honey. must be an expensive bottle of perfume because it smelled like the real thing. She finally pulled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Feeling the tears well up in my eyes I didn't even bother to wipe them away as they fell down my cheek.

"Well um... I gotta go home. I didn't call my parents last night so they're probably worried about me"

I smiled shyly at them as the all just smiled at me.

"I'll walk you home!"

Will said, as he practiced jumped up and pulled me out of the house.
I waved bye and shut the door. Finally able to breathe was a good think because I felt like I was holding my breathe even though I wasn't. Glancing at Will who was smug like the a sloth which was a slow smug slowly starting to form.

"Will Don't you even think about saying whatever it is your going to say!"

That made Will pout softly as I just chuckled, because he was so easy to manipulate because I'm so cute! that's why! Chuckling to myself we continued to walk in silence and hold hands, Will swung our hands back and forth slowly making me feel better as we watched the sun making it feel like we were on another planet.
Which was definitely a good thing.
A very good thing in fact so could I could just giggle but nope.

Will's POV

Seeing Nico so happy made me happy considering the introduction of meeting my parents was totally embarrassing, Well don't care about that shit all I cared about was getting my sweet nico di Angelo home.

30 Minutes later

We finally arrived at Nico's home which I thought was adorable and he pulled me into a steamy kiss waving bye he walked into his house making me jump up high and I for the first time I skipped all the way home.

Hazel's POV

"I'M HOME!!"

Nico yelled loudly as I practically ran down stairs to see his hair all messed up and his clothes all wrinkled meaning only one thing. Holy shit they had sex they totally Did. Bianca and I were totally going to ask questions. And no way was he going to get out of this one.

Smirking at him, Nico who was giving me a dead-pan look and with that he walked past me making grin as I followed him as I bombarded him with questions.

"HOW WAS THE SEX!?"
"WHO'S THE KID WITH YELLOW HAIR?"
"IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND!?!!"

Nico just ignored me and went straight into the bathroom slamming the door right in my face.

My Faithful Readers I hope you guys are enjoying this lovely story!
💙💚💛🧡💜🖤