Chapter 4

Nico's POV

I watched as the crowd cheered loudly as they continued to kiss one another but I could help but feel a bit jealousy guts wishing I was kissing Will and not that women.

"Nico..." Percy said as he pointed to the stage and I watched as Will hopped down from the stage and he winked as he pointed to the dark signaling me to follow him. I turn to tell percy and Luke to tell them I was leaving but they were both dancing shirtless and making out. Grinning I followed will into the hallway which was a very open room and people were having sex and mean lots of guy's just watching them gave me a boner. Shaking my head I saw will smiling as he stood in a corner leaning against a metal wall naked. I stood in front of him my heart beating fast as he walked towards me and he grabbed a piece of my Hair playing with it gently.

"First time Right?" Will whispered softly as his hand moved down unbuttoning my jean's slowly.

"Yes" I whispered softly and without thinking I pulled him into a kiss making him moan softly as he pushed me onto the hard ground as he stood over me and I pulled off my pants, underwear. He grinned as he knelt down and kissed me once more, our bodies pressed together as Will smirked as he kissed my neck and went down further, spreading my legs he growled softly and licked the tip of my penis making me moan softly as he stucked gently as I felt my dick hit the back of his throat making me a bit dizzy from all the pleasure. Moaning loudly I came hard as arching my back of the floor gripping his hair tightly. Panting heavily i watched as he removed his mouth from my penis making me whimper.

"Be patient~" Will smirked as he uncapped a body of Lube as he spread my ass cheeks and squirted the lube on my hole making me shiver a bit. Oh shit I knew where this was going as I squeezed my eye's shut and as he stuck his penis inside me making me whimper because of the pain but he kept kissing my neck gently which helped a little but not a lot. Will was fully inside of me and he went back out a bit and thrusted back making me whimper a bit. He went back and forth till I was moaning loudly as it echoed through the hallway.

"I'm cumming!" Will said loudly as he went faster and came inside me and he collapsed into my chest as we both laid their panting heavily.

"Wow... You were amazing" I whispered softly as I laid on his arm and will just stroked my hair gently.

"First time?" Will asked as he raised an eyebrow with a smirk making me blush shyly and I nodded a "yes"
Which made him smile
"nico we better get back out there before people figure we're both missing" will said as he pulled out of me and put his thong on and I put my clothes back on. Hand in hand we both walked out of the hallway and onto the dance floor.