Chapter 3

Nico's POV

I sighed heavily as I fell face first on my comfy bed and closed my eye's inhaling the scent of my fuzzy blanket which smelled like strawberries, thanks to my mama's sweet perfume that I accidentally spilled but it was actually on purpose. Getting up I changed into a black t-shirt,sneakers and some tight black jeans.

"All right I just need an excuse to get outta here" I mumbled as I walked downstairs to find who were sitting on the couch watching tv, Hazel and Bianca grinned as they pointed out the door giving me a signal to get the hell out of the house. Immediately I ran the out the door and hopped into the car which Of course Percy and Luke were in. They both grinned excitedly as Luke drove off onto the road and silence filled the car as we began to see all the lights of the city of New York which was quite beautiful.

30 minutes

We pulled up towards the building which was shinging brightly thanks to the sparkling letters and the sign was obvious that this was a strip club

"IT'S A STRIP CLUB HAVE FUN!"

I read with a bitter voice but of course Percy and Luke laughed as they both got out and immediately pulled me out as they dragged me to the door and opened it. Holy shit the place was huge, their were males of all ages literally dancing naked with one another and they were literally fucking one another as I watched as two males walk back into a room.

The smell of sex filled the room as I looked around as stood there awkwardly, percy and Luke were already dancing well more like tongue fucking as they continued to French kiss one another But My thoughts were interrupted as a voice yelled out

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLEASE WELCOME WILL SOLACE!!"

My eye's fell towards the make with beautiful blue eye's and golden hair who was literally naked wearing only a thong and he was with another women who had blond hair and her ass cheeks were hanging out of her suit. Luke smirked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and closed my mouth. I felt my smirking as I watched those two kiss one another and grind against one another. This was definitely going to be fun.