Prophecy

PV: Faustus

Zelda was not Zelda, she looked like the day that Edward disappeared of the earth and went to the dark abism. But not like when she "fought" with Edwin, was necessary that he came back, he was the unique person who could calm her, even when she left him in a tree. Because if Hilda would spoke with her maybe she would kill her, Vesta was not an option, their mother either.

"Hilda...where are you?" I asked her through my mind.

"Faustus...what are you doing?"

"You need bring back to Edwin, he is in a tree in the wood. Zelda will listen to him"

"Poor Man, I will find him" Hilda was sad "See, we discovered something about Zelda, she is not...of my family...someone made believe to my parents that she was from them" She sounded sad "She is not my sister...like Sabrina is not my niece"

"Hilda...you must be calm"

"How can I be calm if Zelda will bring the fire of the hell to the earth?"

"Wait...what?"

"I'm talking about a prophecy of a woman with red hair..."

"So we must stop her"

PV: Sabrina

I was supposed to bring the demons, but it turned out that Zelda...would bring hell. I went to the academy without Hilda's permission, and I entered without complications. The air was discousting, there was heat, the candles did not light much, the statue was completely destroyed. I walked to the principal's office believing that there was Zelda, when I not finding her, I went to her chambers...there she was, crying in her bed. She didn't see me in the moment, she was in pain.

"Auntie?" I said. She stood up drying his tears.

"Sabrina? What are you doing here?" It looked so different.

"I come because my Auntie became an evil witch"

"That is...a lie!" The mirror shattered "I'm not evil...I just changed my mind...the form to see the world" She went to the center of the academy and I followed her "Humans think that we are horrible creatures...they tried kill to me when I was helpless" Zelda was angry "They called Edwin to kill me, they let the angels took me...and tortured me! And witches...wizards...they think they are blameless"

"What you going to do?" She looked me with that eyes...eyes in fire.

"They will pay for all..." My aunt cut her palm and put his hand on the ground "Creaturae ex inferno venit ad me, et ejus regina vocat, eas hic opus est. Lustrare terram gehennam ignis. Dissipet omnia crepitus Hagan" The traduction is: "Creatures from hell come to me, your queen calls you, I need you here. Purify the earth with the fire of hell. Make everything be destroyed with a rumble"

"Aunt Zelda?..." All the demons, princes and kings appeared, all around us "What did you do?"

"What happen here?" Asked one of the kings "Who are you?"

"I'm Zelda Spellman...and I call you to rectify every living being on this planet...kneeling before me...your new queen"

"You are not my queen. Where is Lilith? She...even when is not a real queen...is one of us...the mother of demons" Satan appeared "My lord! You are free. This witch believes she has the right to invoke us and ..."