Rivalries

PV: Hilda

We were stripping for a long time, I ended up wounding an arm because of Vesta, which had remained hidden until we appeared. When we finished there, we went to saw what happened out of the house. People insisted to enter, we had to stopped them.

"Please, go to your houses and close all, demons are free and will attack" I said.

"We don't want fight with you" Said Harvey that was with us "Father, this is serious"

"I want see if that creature born" Screamed.

"Yes, the babys born...but you will not see them" Harvey tried protect them "Go to the house now" He didn't obeyed, so I had to use my powers against him, I controled him "Thanks Miss Hilda" We had to fight with many demons, not many like I thought. That wasn't the real war, was the beginning. We back to my house, Zelda waited for her children.

"Here are your babies Zee" We gave them to her. Satan went with her, he hugged her, and she did't react, she accepted him.

"My beautiful children, finally I have you in my arms" My sister cried, all her attention was in her creatures. Lilith was in a chair, thinking in how control the demons that escaped.

"So...they are my...brothers...and my cousins" Roz and Theo hit her softly. Harvey just saw the scene with discommodity in his face.

"I know that is weird, but are family...you have remember it always"

"Wait...where is Edwin?" Asked Zelda "Where went he go?" Blackwood looked in the house to calm her lover. Not finding it, he left outside.

"Edwin! Edwin!" He sreamed his name around the forest "Edwin where are you?" He was singing beside of a little lake "What are you doing here? Zelda asked for you"

PV: Faustus

I saw how he cried, I never cried in front of someone else.

"She never will love me completely. Her love is on her children now, and I can't be part of her life...my heart is in a constant fight of feelings. I hate her and love her...both in the same time"

"Why do you hate her?" I took sit beside him.

"Because she kill someone that I love, like her brother...and her father. She took the life of my lover and the live of my mother, Alarik killed my brother...and his father kill the mine" That is something difficult to forgive.

"What happened?" I didn't know all about the Spellmans.

"I was cursed to live, to live until someone kill me. Was a witch...young, red hair, green eyes. The first time that I saw her...we were in the center of the city. My mother was with me like my brother...my father fell ill because a poison of Aleister Spellman. We tried to find something to helped him"

"I see, and what happened then?"

"She appeared and scared all people, and attack my mother...she didn't survive. My brother tried revenge her, and Alarick send him to the Limbo...or that was he said when I meet him...before I killed...another member of the family" I listened carefully "Some years later, I fell in love...she was the most important thing in my world, we planned marry and have children...but, the witch found us first"