Satan

A few days passed, until we returned to our routine, Amanda didn't want to talk to me...she sat next to Sabrina. I drank milk with cookies, I read the newspaper like any other day, Ambrose owed everything and Hilda cooked. And my Auntie continued sleeping.

"And...how is the baby Aunt Zee?" Asked Sabrina with a soft voice.

"Oh, the baby is healthy" I folded the newspaper and left it on the table "It moves a lot, it even bothers me..." I thought of something "Do you want touch?" They said yes "Come" I sat in my chair "Don't be afraid, put yours hands over my belly" Sabrina and Ambrose trusted.

"Wow, is kicking so much" Sabrina jumped from the impression, Ambrose was very happy.

"Amanda, come" Amanda approached, she hadn't talked to me in a long time "Put your hand here" she got nervous, her smile was evidence.

"Is amazing, can I try to listen?" I nodded and quickly supported her ear "I can hear his heart" With my eyes I asked the others to leave.

"Amanda, now that we are alone...I want talk to you...like a big girl"

"Fine, if you say it"

"Your mother was my bestfriend, really that she was but...one day she made a mistake about your father. He sold your soul to the dark lord for power, and she condemned him to death"

"But why did you kill her?"

"Because to save you I had to made a deal with Satan, he would have her soul after 10 years...I put the time because I wanted that you meet your mother, also...your mother was sick...and she didn't know about it...I tried protect you Amanda"

"Stop, stop crying" I stoped "I don't blame you for that...you gave us time to share, another would have killed her immediately. The real culprit is the Dark Lord"

"But I was who killed your mom"

"I know, but things happen for a reason. Now, leaving this issue aside, I would like to know if we could take a walk...just you and I"

"Of course, but not here...maybe in another country. What do you think about London?"

"Sure, it's an excellent idea Aunt Zee" We were leaving the house when Edwin appeared.

"Zelda, where are you going?" I was more focused on my bag than on him.

"We going to shopping to London, do you want come?"

"No darling, he is very busy to come with us" I said before he asked.

"Actually not" I saw him through my dark glasses.

"Come on Aunt Zee" She convinced me with her eyes.

"Fine, take my hands" In less than an instant we were in next to Big Ben, I had a little headache but nothing more.

We went to many places, there was no store that we didn't check. Everyone was very nice with us, especially with me. We went to a coffee to eat something. The girl ordered chocolate milk and waffles, he asked for apple pie and cappuccino, and me...well, I asked a white chocolate and a piece of carrot cake.