Jealousy

The secrets from time to time can be fatal for a person, it can cost them a lot "Sabrina, wake up" They may have you distressed, fearful, upset, not good. Aunt Zelda keeps me secrets about my father, for example, as Aunt Hilda concealed she with the Leticia theme. Ambrose has not lied to me as far as I'm concerned (lie), but you can never be sure, especially with a Spellman.

The academy becomes more and more fun, Prudence is my friend now, she leave Agatha and Dorcas behind after they take her away. She and Nicholas have been my friends at the Academy of Dark Arts, we've done some unusual pranks, but nothing that could hurt us.

Of course, meeting a werewolf is not something I planned, it was something that happened when I went home with Nicholas.

1 day before

"Do you want to go to my house? Aunt Hilda said that when you wanted, you could go eat" He smiled and accepted the proposal, after all, Ambrose wearing his boyfriend almost all the time, why not me?

"Do you like your Christmas gift?" When I got up the next morning at the solstice, I found a small box wrapped in bright red wrapping paper, with a note that said 'I love you'

"I love it"the gift was a necklace that had a heart with our initials.

"Really" We kissed and instantly heard a branch breaking "Did you hear that?"

"Yes, but...I don't think it's something dangerous" A grunt and several barks made us run to my house, and near the cemetery we saw who had caused all that scandal "What is that?"

"A werewolf" He ran to the house and we as always entered and closed the door "Aunties! Ambrose!" Aunt Hilda came out of the kitchen with a pair of oven mitts, and Ambrose came up from the basement with his tools and blood on his apron "Where is Aunt Zelda?"

"Father Blackwood called her to... something about the chorus...what's wrong darling? Hello Nicholas" A hairy hand came through the door and showed a snout full of teeth philosophers and eager to tear flesh "Praise Satan."

"If you don't have wolfsbane, I suggest you go down and call Aunt Zelda" Aunt Hilda felt discredited, but we must admit that when it comes to an imminent threat...the best is Aunt Zee.

"Are you going to call her?" Nicholas asked immediately, Ambrose reacted and did the spell to communicate telepathically with Aunt Zee, although perhaps it was not the best.

"Auntie Zee? Are you there? Ah, hi...sorry but...a big werewolf is in the house and we are in the basement" He close his eyes "Yeahp...please, sorry Auntie...ok...bye" He disconnected and sat down "She is coming, and she is angry because she was busy with...the chorus" That's was a lie. A few minutes passed and we heard someone whistle, Zelda had come to save us once more, but there would be something different this time.

"You are a beast compared to others I have seen, but that doesn't matter, they all fall" She took a plant of wolfsbane and said some weird words "Oh, you are there...help me with this" The werewolf was stunned, enough to tie him up, nevertheless...we don't approach him "For the love of Lucifer, come on" We tried to say that she looked back and that she came down with us, because the wolf was coming back to himself, and he was very angry with her. Good day to wear your red dress Auntie "It can't be, it had never lasted so little."

"Auntie Zee" She looked at Ambrose "Run" She scoffed and Hilda opened the door with her magic.

"Run!"we shout.