In love

PV: Faustus

Zelda's mother showed me the dress she had designed, and what there was night to honor the baby.

"Then the ceremony will not be in the church but in front of the humans so they know who they are getting into... right?" That woman was crazy.

"Yes, we will put protection spells around you" That sounded tempting.

"But she can scape"

"She can't use her powers, you can have it in front of you just by holding it by the arm"

"Fine, you just have to watch her to she will not escape...when she is my wife, I will have her tied up."

"Don't worries...I can do that...she is my daughter"

She went out and I took advantage of going to Zelda's house. I looked for her in the kitchen first, but she was not there, so I looked for her in the living room, she was with her sister putting together a puzzle.

PV: Hilda

"I never know where this piece is going"

"I told you then we'll paint it" Salem and Lucy were playing on the sofa, until I realized that the dog was using the Vinegar toy "Where did you find it?"

"In your room" Zelda stood up and took the toy brutally from the oscilloscope "Auch"

"Sorry Lucy, her old partner...Vinegar...died, and is very hurt" She sat down again and continued to take her tea.

"Is not necessary that you to be angry Zelda" I stood in front of my sister, Salem hunched his back and Lucy grunted.

"Get out of our house...Zelda don't want nothing of you" He looked at me with a little scorn.

"I didn't talk with you Hilda...I see that your pregnant is...very advanced"

"Don't say me, that thing grows every day that passes...it hurt so much...and I can't stop it because is The Dark Lord's son!"

"Quiet, don't scream" I sat next to her.

"You're going to make me have a heart attack" she fanned herself with her stuffed lizard, with her elbow resting on the arm of the sofa.

"A don't want that my future wife die"

"If you don't, get out"I said.

"Wait, I come only to say you that you can enjoy your last days in the mortal world, because once you are my wife...you will not return to that place" Zelda could be very attached to the traditions, but there were things in the mortal world that did not exist in the witches.

"Damn Blackwood"

"Keep calm sister, I can survive that...but, I want go to the shops for last time...in the world of witches doesn't eat chocolate" she laughed nervously, and me too.

We went to see a movie at the cinema, we bought...ice cream...we did things that we did not do commonly. Everything was great until we accidentally ran into Harvey's father and his friends. They cornered us in an alley, I wanted to use my powers, but I would do what they wanted.

"It's not clear to you that witches are not welcome here" They moved us to the street, and people passed by us like nothing "You see? Nobody cares about you"

"I do, leave them alone" The Hunter said.

"We call you to kill them, not to protect them. This bitch is going to giving birth...a demonic creature"

"She is a pregnant woman and nothing more..." Harvey, Roz and Susie appeared.

"Dad, stop with this...leave them" Mr. Kinkle licked her mouth and then they left.