Negation

Aunt Zelda came down to the kitchen and started looking for something desperately. She turned the drawers, threw the cutlery, almost broke all the crockery in one pass. I knew it was what she was looking for, but I was a little afraid to tell her that I had taken it without permission, and given it to Father Faustus. What did that paper contain? Well, apologies.

"Dear sister, I know I made many mistakes with you, I did not give you the freedom to love who you wanted or to share with those you liked. I took away your friend, I took away your love, I took away even your soul. Diana gives you what I should have given you, affection, even though you don't show the same affection for her. I made a big mistake, if you read this it's because I'm dead, I had to pay for this. Forgive me, for all my decisions. Faustus can help you, even if I don't fully trust him. There is someone else who will be taking care of you and my daughter, but I will not tell you the name, for sure you know who it is. Say goodbye, Edward"

Honestly, I did not understand the letter very well, I mixed many things in one. What did the Father have to help her? What were his mistakes? Why did he ask Miss Wardwell to take care of us?

"If you search the letter, I have it in the school" Zelda stopped.

"Why do you have it?" I took a step forward.

"I gave it him because he was included in the message of my dad, I want answers and he gave that" She was so angry "My dad killed your best friend, and denied your love for Father Blackwood...but, I don't know nothing more"

"I do" Say auntie Hilda "And if you don't say it, Faustus...I will do it" The silence took possession of the room "Well, I know that this is going to be crude for you...Zelda, and maybe for you too...Sabrina. Edward...he..."

"Sold your soul to The Dark Lord...to save Sabrina" Auntie Zee collapsed in a chair, her eyes were wet, her face burning in tears. I...I was crying too.

"Sabrina was in life risk, she was going to die, there was no chance" Said Hilda.

"He went to the forest and make the deal, the soul of his sister...the most powerful witch of her generation...for the soul of his child" We could't believe it, things had more sense.

"Now I understand, the reason for why I sign the book on behalf of my niece first. He control my actions and he made me think that were my decisions" She sounded repentant "When I fell unconscious that night I thought it was the nerves, in the end it was nothing more than the follies of my older brother. Why you didn't said me the true?"

"Because we think that we protected you and Sabrina, your family is collapse Zelda, and one true like this was a bomb. Free Ambrose to make things easier, I didn't kill your sister's boyfriend so as not to hurt her...I didn't do anything to Leticia so as not to hurt your feelings" Zelda stood up and pushed him.

"If you didn't want to hurt my feelings...you should have told me the truth about that night, you would have been more honest with me...and not play with my heart" Somebody knocked the door "Sabrina, can you go please?" I open the door to find my teacher almost as hurt as my aunt, she fell in my arms. The dog began to bark for no apparent reason.

"Fuck, Nicholas...come here and help me" She was attended to on the sofa and Prudence cured her gently "What could happened her?"

"Her wounds are so similar to the wounds of Miss Zelda, I think that the aggressor was the same" She had a point, but why?

"She was in my mirror when The Dark Lord talked with me, she disappeared without warning. Maybe he punished her for meddling" We all take a seat where we can, the babies sleep incredibly.

"She protected me through my mirror, thanks for that she know how help me with Batibat" All saw the hurt woman.

"Why do you talk like I'm not here?" The convalescent laughed. I kneel me along with her.