THE BLACKEST OF ALL MAGICK

Start from the beginning

On March 9, 1933, House Joint Resolution No. 192-10 was voted into law. The re-sol-ution is the Emergency Banking Relief Act. This amended the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917, whereby 'enemy' was defined as "other than citizens of the United States," to now define the 'enemy' as "any person within the United States."

Remember, a 'person' was later defined as "a variety of entities other than human beings" in 1979, and "not a sovereign in a legal sense."

The Emergency Banking Relief Act officially, through sorcery, put an end to America's gold standard, and even threatened punishment for Americans who did not turn in their gold, and the act hypothecated all property in the UNITED STATES to the sorcerers who control the Federal Reserve Bank. It also amends the Federal Reserve Act with a new subsection that states:

"the Secretary of Treasury, in his discretion, may require any or all individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations to pay and deliver to the Treasurer of the United States any or all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates owned by such individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations."

It also added:

"Subject to such limitations, restrictions and regulations as the Federal Reserve Board may prescribe, any Federal Reserve bank may make advances to any individual, partnership or corporation on the promissory notes (not money) of such individual, partnership or corporation secured by direct obligations of the United States."

Also:

"Such advances... shall bear interest at rates fixed from time to time by the Federal reserve bank, subject to the review and determination of the Federal Reserve Board."

And if one would like to know why it's important for the dark occult priest class to have their paycheck players as the Secretary of the Treasury, appreciate this part of the act:

"When required to do so by the Secretary of the Treasury, each Federal reserve agent shall act as agent of the Treasurer of the United States or of the Comptroller of the Currency, or both, for the performance of any of the functions which the Treasurer or Comptroller may be called upon to perform in carrying out the provisions of this paragraph. Appropriations available for distinctive paper and printing United States currency or national bank currency are hereby made available for the production of the circulating notes of Federal reserve banks herein provided."

The Federal reserve banks are not part of the federal government. They only exist because of an act of Congress. It is in complete contradiction to Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution (not that it matters in the natural world anyway), "No State shall... make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts."

Using debt as money (Federal Reserve IOU notes) is a violation of the Constitution as well as of sovereignty. It has debased all value and property in America and abroad, and it has given way to every kind of fraud imaginable.

In Article 1, Section 8, the Constitution reads, "The Congress shall have Power To... coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures."

The blatant fraud and illegality of this current slavery system that's being imposed on the world, through "government" by Roman Admiralty Law and their various degrees of house slaves, in exchange for creature comforts, is exactly why the solution is to abrogate government and collectivism while aligning all systems with Natural Law. In order to be sovereign in the world of commerce, human "creatures" (as the Pope refers to you) must abolish all of man's law and allow freedom to reign. As we continue to allow this legal fiction fraud to perfect itself, the dark occultists will only create more sorcery such as this: