Chapter 12

We were all in position for attack. Jeff was watching all of us, smirking at the sight. “So you think just because you are all together that you’ll be able to defeat me? Or is it more of you think that if you all fight together you all will die knowing that you were fighting for the right cause?” Jeff laughed. No one answered him, we just looked at him in disgust. He began to walk closer to us. Toby walked up beside me, swinging his hatchets, ready to take action. Jeff pulled out his butcher knife and began to walk faster.

“Stay back until my signal.” I whispered to the others. Toby not liking the idea slowly began to back up to the others. “Toby remember, you have to think before attacking. Don’t be foolish. Control yourself.” I quickly teleported behind Jeff and slit the sword across his back. He quickly turned around to attack but when he did I had already teleported back behind him. He had already knew that the attack was coming and quickly dodged it. I quickly teleported right behind him once again but then teleported back in front of him and stabbed him in the left lung. He smiled and began to laugh. I quickly pulled out the sword and jumped back. I closed my eyes and the sound of static filled the air. Toby jolted forward running at Jeff, and began swinging his hatchets faster and faster. Masky and Hoody grabbed their guns and waited for the queue from Toby. Toby and I, side by side, were running at Jeff. When Jeff dodged my attack Toby had managed to stab him in the arm and lower abdomen with his hatchets. We quickly turned around to see that Jeff was running at us. I quickly wrapped my arms around Toby and teleported to the porch. Toby then threw his hatchet up into the air signaling Masky and Hoody to go. Hoody and Masky then began running and shooting at Jeff. Jeff managed to dodge most of the bullets but some had hit him in the chest near his heart. They had definitely damaged his lungs. Jeff began coughing up blood, yet he was still fighting. He began laughing. His psychotic laugh rang in our ears. Toby and I began running at him once more. Jeff swung his knife at me and slit my arm. Toby, who was behind him at this point, took both hatchets and began stabbing him over and over again in the back. Jeff fell to his knees. I pulled out my dagger and walked up to him. I got down on my knees and whispered ‘you are the forgotten proxy’ into his ear as I stabbed him in the heart, twisting and turning the dagger to make the pain worse. I then slowly removed the dagger from his chest, got up and walked away. “Finish him.” I said to Hoody. Hoody then walked up to Jeff, and put his hand gun up to Jeff’s head and pulled the trigger. Just to make sure he was really dead masky walked up and shot Jeff multiple times in the head.

Toby walked up to Masky and Hoody. “Take his remains out into the woods and disassemble his body or something like that to make sure he’s not going to be coming back anytime soon.” He demanded before catching up with me.

Toby and I walked inside. I was covered in blood and I wanted it off of me. I walked into my room got some cloths then went into my bathroom, threw my bloody cloths into the sink and ran cold water on them and jumped in the shower. I hadn’t noticed that Toby had followed me into my room. He turned on the radio and put in our favorite CD. It was an album by Get Scared. When I got out of the shower and got dressed I walked into the bedroom to see that Toby was laying on the bed. “Hey I’m gona have to replace the sheets now!” I snapped. “Go take a shower or something, put on some clean cloths!” He got up off the bed and went into the bathroom and began taking a shower. I picked up the sheets off my bed and threw them in the washer. I grabbed clean sheets from the hallway closet and put them on my bed.

Toby jumped into bed beside me. “Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yea. I actually couldn’t be better. It’s finally over.” I had been too distracted to realize that my struggle was over. The man that I was out to get revenge on was finally dead. After bringing so much pain to my family, he was finally gone. He began to laugh and cry at the same time. I cuddled up to Toby and fell asleep.