Starry night - Gary x Lenny

Requested by @AutumnChip 

Fluff: (stargazing, kinda platonic, science??) 

Lenny and Gary were outside, looking at the stars like the old days. The orange tubbie was looking through the eye of the telescope while the indigo tubbie was lying down on the grass. Of course, they had less in common. 

Lenny squinted at the dark sky to get a better look at the sparkling stars, even that may hurt his eyes. He doesn't seem to be enjoyed at all. Gary moved the telescope up a little to see more of the stars, and he seemed to be so excited about it. Like always. 

"Jeez, what's the big deal with these damn stars?" Lenny asked. 

"That they are so pretty to look at and there's a lot of facts about them!" Gary replied with a smile. "You just need to see it for yourself." 

The other sat up, raising an eyebrow as in "can I speak to the manager" when he doubt it's true about these things. *cough cough* Stars. 

Gary then pulled away from the telescope and glanced over to the other tubbie with that cute smile on his face. Yes, he was a bit taken aback at what Lenny's grumpy attitude, but he would let it flow. 

 He sighed a little and said, "Stars are the celestial objects that you find in space...or even the sky! There's like a lot of them."

Lenny had his eyes up when Gary explains it, leaning his head over his shoulder. 

 Gary went on, "They're made out of gas and there's...." He put his finger on his chin, thinking about something before continuing his "lesson", "I mean— Most stars are really small and only appear at nighttime." 

"Sounds great to me, Gary," Lenny shrugged and scratched his head. 

Gary then giggled and goes over to take a seat next to the other. His giggles faded into a small sigh as he leans over to Lenny, who then jolted and flushed uncontrollably. Lenny then slowly wrapped his arm around the small one and smiled softly. 

The two dorkbrains just looked into the bright stars and admired every each of them.