These days.. - Miles x Conor

Angst: (would be in Miles' POV)

I remembered the day when you were annoying and I pretended to hate you....until we got close.

I remembered the day when you always be there for me, even my lonely days...Can't be angry at you....

I remembered the time you and me shared laughs...even it's painful to say I love you. 

I remembered the time you smile, it makes me feel happy. But you were gone......into ashes......

I was a crying mess when you slipped away...it makes me almost choke to see you die....because you did something wrong.....

I remembered being a fucking asshole in the first place.....until I realized your cold body.........being impaled with swords......

The last time....you hold me in your arms.........and sacrificed yourself for me......even I said I don't need you to be a tool......I just wanted you to be yourself.......and I just want you.....only you......

You stood there........flabbergasted...when I said that.....I remembered us tearing up.....because of the pain.........

But........you're gone.

Just a short story that I left as a draft for 2 days, but finally, I finished it. ^^

Sorry if it doesn't sound soooooo sad because I'm quite terrible at writing sad stuff.