Cutesy - Richard x Finn

Requested by @TimmelaSlendy

Fluff (sorta): (teasing, smexy Finn, sorta like playing but slightly suggestive)

Richard was in his office, doing paperwork like always. He never seems bothered with work, especially when he's stressed about writing down. 

While doing work, someone with a low, sultry voice said, "Oh Richie~ Guess who that is?~" That causes Richard to take his eyes off on the work he's doing and looks to see.....his fucking bf, Lieutenant Finn, who was leaning against the door, wearing a jet-black long sleeved shirt that exposes his shoulders and red shorts with a line. He has on white socks that are long. 

Richard's face was all red. All red. He was just surprised by how he looks. He couldn't take his eyes off on him...he just couldn't... He just looks so....damn adorable. 

Finn noticed his expression and he had a smirk on his face. He got off from the door frames, swaying his hips left to right slowly, glancing at him, "Oh, ahem, did I........do something wrong?" 

 "...! No, no, you didn't!" Richard said briskly, blushing. 

"Oh okay, anyways~" Finn replied, entering the office and he walked over to his desk, taking a seat on it with his legs crossed. He looked at his boyfriend and asked him, "How are you today?" 

Richard couldn't say anything but he was blushing all over. 

The lieutenant then traced his finger on the captain's slim chest, licking his lips. "To be honest, you're kinda cute when you're embarrassed."

Richard purred slightly when he's being touched, trying to put his hand on Finn's hand to stop him, which earned a gentle push from his boyfriend. He didn't even expect him being that.

 "F-Finn, I need to—"

 "Don't worry, it won't take too long~" Finn teased, leaning over to give him a peck on the lips. If course, Richard couldn't fight back, so he returns it with a small kiss. 

He wanted to slip his tongue in his mouth, so he tried to but it earns him a gentle shove from the black tubbie, who pulled away and was now pulling on his own hem of his shirt. 

"Ah-ah, don't try that when you're working~ We don't want people to know we're doing something and seriously, my little brother coulda kill you," Finn giggled. 

"Oh, uhm, sorry!" Richard apologized, still blushing at him. 

Finn just shrugged off and puts his leg up, pulling down his white sock not all the way. It makes Richard want him even more. But soon, Finn stopped and puts his slightly exposed leg down, getting off the captain's desk.