JukeBox - Azure x Vale (AzuVale)

At least it's a pure OC x OC ship that I came up with. These two dorks right there. 

Headcanons

-Vale and Azure would usually share coats, trying to pretend to be each other even if they totally fail but they laugh. 

-Azure is terrible at coming up with his own songs, usually he sings Yume's songs for a band. When he attempts to write his own songs, he usually laugh and joke about his terrible songs with Vale, who always like it. 

-Vale is extremely clumsy. Sometimes Azure had to carry him like a princess, making him blush a lot. 

-Whenever they felt bored. Azure would put some gentle music on and he dances with Vale. Vale would do a role play with Azure, usually doctor and patient. Or, if both are really bored, they would give each other neck kisses to keep them comfy. 

-Vale always wore a mask. But Azure would be sneaky and he was always curious about what's under Vale's mask. 

-Azure loves taking a steamy hot baths. He usually does it when Vale's busy or sometimes lets Vale take a bath with him. They kinda like squashing water at each other playfully. Azure would sometimes sing to himself and Vale would hear him all the time. 

That's all I have. 

any OC x OC headcanons?