Doctor's appointment - Vale x Finn

Requested by: 

TimmelaSlendy 

OC x Canon

Smut: (infected! Finn as a dom, dirty talk?)

"Bad little doggy," Finn giggled innocently as he was sitting on the chair, watching Vale on his knees, licking his knee with his tongue. 

 The doctor is licking the lieutenant's knee before darting his tongue through his thighs, which the other got bored and he grabs his hair and tugs it hard enough for Vale to stop. 

 "Stop licking and go for my cock, goddammit."  Finn growled, making Vale shake.

 "S-Sorry, M-M-Master..." Vale apologized as he takes a brief look at the other's member.

"You're not sorry, slut." Finn smirked as pushes Vale's head down to his cock.

The newborn was surprised and gagged a bit as the lieutenant was having fun. He doesn't mind, don't he?

As Vale moves his head up and down on his member, Finn groaned in pleasure as he was being blown by his favorite person. 

"Grr....You want it so bad, do you?" Finn cooed. 

Vale couldn't say anything but muffled sounds as he was sucking him off. The other kept groaning under his breath he was shoves Vale's head down to his member, smirking. 

 "Ah....you little fucking whore...wanting to taste my little seed, do ya want that, bitch?" He teased, pulling Vale's head away, making a sloppy mess with his saliva. 

Vale was drooling, shaking vigorously. Tears appeared on his eyes, making the other's smile turned to a frown. 

 "Answer me, slut. Did you want that?" He angrily repeated the question, holding Vale's hair. 

 "Ahhhhh....hmm....yes........you c-can draw on me....and-" He cut off by Finn shoving his head back to his cock so hard that he almost choked. 

Finn seemed to enjoy it as he bucking his hips against Vale's mouth.