Oops! I did it again - Ron x Walten

Requested by: 

@Blood_wolf246 

Smut

"Got anything to say, you little shit?" The white tubby breathe heavily on the blue tubbie, who was pinning his hands up to the bed. 

"I got something to say, cute little beanie.~" The blue tubby smirked as his free hand was under the small tubby's pants. 

This earned a yelp from the edgelord, whose face was now red. 

"Nnn!" Walten bit on his lip as he squirms his hips around Ron's private area. "Stop it or I—" 

He was cut off by Ron pressing his lips against his, locking to a passionate kiss. They put their hands on each other's body, to get in the mood. 

The other male broke away and said, "Oops. Looks like I did it again. Did I do better, edgelord?" 

"Whatever...." Walten said softly as he looked away. He looks even cute when he was embarrassed than being edgy. "You'll never get away with this..." 

Ron chuckled lightly before going down to his neck and place kisses on his neck, which Walten bit his lip and make lewd sounds. Damn. He sounds cute as hell. 

Ron just loves to press Walten's buttons and his cuteness. Even he's toxic as cyanide, he's still fucking cute. He gets to a better position and give the little tubby some kisses before he slowly pushes himself inside him. 

Walten didn't have the time to realize but he gasps as he felt something inside him. Ron slowly started thrusting in and out of the other's hole. 

 "F-F-Fuck....hnnn....so....~" Walten squinted his eyes shut as he drools. Ron then picked up the pace, which he gives it a hard thrust. 

 "So..what?~ Imma fuck you so hard that ya be my slave.~" Ron grunted as he slams his lips against Walten's, sloppily kissing him as he bucks his hips faster. 

Walten kissed back as he wraps his arms around Ron's neck, before pulling his head to let out a loud moan. Ron closes his eyes as he was going deeper. Tears were popping out of the white tubby's eyes as his face was rose red. Damn, the room must be filling up with slaps and moans.

 The white tubby was a moaning mess. He was screaming the other's name to go faster, which he tightens the other's cock. He was even begging to be fucked in the ass. 

 "R-Ron!~" Walten moaned loudly in pleasure. "I-I wa-want...ah...you...to....hnn...take...me...ahhhh....over....!"

 "So...nnn....tight..." Ron kept thrusting inside him, getting overwhelmed. 

 The boys were to a point where they felt like they're come. 

 "R-Ron, I-I'm g-going to-" Walten couldn't say anything but moaning. 

"Ghh...M-Me too. J-Just-" Oops. Ron groaned as he released his seed inside Walten. The white tubby then gasped as he feels something gooey inside him. 

"Ahhhhnnnn!" Walten bit his lip as Ron collapsed on his shoulder. 

The two were panting heavily as their fun was over. 

"Hey...." The white tubby said in between his pants. 

"What?....." Ron said softly. 

The white tubby had the urge to push the other off the bed and narrowed his eyes at the blue tubby. 

"Ey, the fuck?-" 

"You better think before trying to fuck someone, you no-good shithead." Walten growled slightly as he lays back down, leaving Ron on the floor.