My Sweet Baby - Celeste x Fem! Reader

Lol, ya thought that's Danganronpa? I'm sure that it's derived from a French name "Celeste", which is both masculine and feminine name (generally feminine). 

OC x Reader

Smut

You looked up to see the tall and dark male tubby with red eyes leaned his lips against your lips. He usually got off work to greet you with a kiss since you were his sweet angel. 

"Hey, my little hun'," He said with a lazy smile. 

"Hey, my big man.~" You smiled back at him as you wrap your arms around his neck to share a kiss again, which Celeste returned. 

You two then pulled away and giggled like little schoolgirls. Then the laughing and joking around stopped, increasing silence between you and Celeste. 

To be honest, you thought he was actually cute. Even though he had such a girly name, you still can't feel anything but affection.

He stroked your hair and played with it, as you were his doll, but you don't even care. You just liked him. No. You loved him. 

As you look into his eyes, you wanted to ask him something that you two never had. 

"C-Celeste?..." 

Celeste's eyes then lit up as he looks into your eyes, holding you. 

"Yeah, {Y/N}?" He said. 

"We're been dating for years now....and....I was thinking if we can take this to the next level of our relationship..."

"What do you mean?..." 

 "S-Sex..." You told him. 

Celeste just froze, still staring into your eyes. A minute later, he took your arms and quickly goes to the bedroom. He lets go of your arms and lay down on the bed as he wants you to climb on to his lap.

Your legs began to shake as you did what he says. You straddled your legs on his sides, and let your woman chest be exposed to the chief.  

The chief unbuttoned your shirt and undid your bra to let them be freed. He presses his lips against yours, grabbing your ass cheeks. 

You moaned slightly when he pushed his tongue inside your mouth and played with your tongue. Melting into the kiss, you feel like you want more. You were desperate, so you quickly pulled away and went down to his crotch, which it is a tent on it. Celeste looked down to you as you unzipped it and whip his cock out. You started pleasuring him. 

Short thing.