Unexpected Change!

Start from the beginning

"See?" She says happily.

"Meh" is all J says walking along following a yellowish light across the snow, "What's that?" She points as a bird lands on her.

"Hey" she says startled, "Jesus."

"Do not follow the light do not leave this area" the Bird warns them all.

"Why not?" The Doctor is curious.

"Bad, bad Aliens will hurt yous" the little thing said "they have corrupted the area, there is no snow, no trees and just some metal looking building/ship they are trying to take over the planet." It sighs and flies away. They didn't actually know what was going on but some other aliens have landed and not moved.

"Now we have to investigate" Says J.

"Agreed, they can't take over this planet" Says River.

"I agree too, so let's go" The bird comes back and lands on the Doctor this time as she says 'Let's go'.

"You can't" it says.

"We can help, trust me I'm The Doctor, I've been here before" she smiles. Though saying that the atmosphere feels different.

"You have not been here before I would know I am the keeper, I take names, I make sure people leave when supposed to, my brother was before for the area here and there but" it starts to cry and crystal blue tears comes from the birds face "they killed him."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." The Doctor looks at River and thinks maybe this happened before River took her younger self.

"We will help, we will get rid of them do you know what's here?" She wonders.

"The Surox" It says, "They are a brownish, silver like being. I have no idea where they are from all I know they said they are the last five" the bird flies away again. After saying what it needed to and left.

"Oh,'' Says River "I thought they were wiped out many centuries ago?" She turns to her wife.

"You and I both".

"What are they doc?" Graham wonders.

"They are, well they were harmless but their planet was changing drastically and they as the stories said, could not fix it and the planet was scooped into a black hole." She spins.

"But they are the last ones so maybe they left but threatening this planet? Killing a bird? still no excuse let's go find out what's happening eh?" She turns walking towards the light.

A few hours have passed and the Doctor is still trying to reason with these creatures, it seems the five were the only ones to get away, they believe in all the rumors so they took their kids and left. For them their planet is currently being swallowed by the black hole they don't know that yet. But they are the first to have managed to leave and the only ones, well that the Doctor knows off.

The father of the trio was not so happy they tried to make them leave, the Doctor had promised to find them a better home, but they didn't want a refugee planet or anything like that he wanted them to stay here, he was emotional and in distress, however his wife didn't want to stay here.

However, the father had some sort of weird knife thing, it when thrown becomes a blade if directed at its object to hit then it clings to whatever it has hit like a bite but the teeth never leaving.

"You have to trust me, I can take you somewhere better than this place is not very good for staying long term considering there is only food directed to the flying birds." The Doctor Tried so hard to reason with him.

"Never" he yells " why should I?" He throws his knife thing, it misses the Doctor and a sound could be heard behind she assumed it hit the wall.

J grunts softly, as the knife latches itself into her side, she leaves it knowing everything will be fine she can sort it later right? She will be fine? however she did knock some weird bottle looking thing.