It took great efforts for her to get up in a sitting position. Her hairs falling down on her back and shoulders messily. Her eyes still squinted asking for more sleep. She looked around for god knows what for a while.

Aiden sensed some movement so he looked around and saw his daughter was awake. "Hey, are you up?" Aiden asked, "good morning," he wished enthusiastically.

"Morning, daddy," she wished but was unsure if her voice reached the table.

"Tia, can you wake Steven up please," Benjamin requested.

"Sure," she mumbled and turned to look down at her sleeping brother beside her. She shook his shoulder almost roughly. "Wake up, stev." she said, her voice raspy.

"Mmm.." Steven grumbled, "go away," His voice raspy and grumpy.

"He's not waking up," she looked back at the table.

"Push him off the couch," Anthony suggested. "maybe you would like to fall too." He said being his teasing self. Anthony is not Anthony if he isn't being annoying, are we right or are we right?

"Screw you, Anthony," she grumbled and ran both her hands in her hairs and patted them back. It was a knotted mess. She tried again, "Steven wake up, it's morning,"

"Good morning." he mumbled pulling the blanket above his head trying to block Tiara away.

Tiara chuckled, "good morning to you too," she reached out to grab the blanket and pulled it down just to pat his cheek. "wake up, Steven. We're going to be late for school," Steven moaned in annoyance and rolled over and screamed when he found himself falling off the couch. Tiara chuckled at his morning clumsiness. Whilst, Anthony burst out laughing, clenching his stomach. His laugh was contiguous, something he got from his dad.

"Why's the couch so small?" Steven asked in mere annoyance, even if the couch was pretty large.

"Because it's not made to sleep on," Benjamin answered standing up from his seat and buttoning his blazer. "both of you, have your breakfast."

" 'Kay.." both Steven and Tiara mumbled and walked towards the kitchen.

But Tiara turned to the stairs that let her upstairs. Aiden looked at her confused, "Where're you going?" He asked.

"To brush my teeth.." Tiara said in a duh tone.

"Do that after the breakfast, sweety." Aiden said. Because that's what he usually does.

"Eww," Tiara made a face. "that's disgusting. I can't even drink water before brushing. I'll be back." she ran upstairs with that leaving the other to snicker at her.

Its okay to eat before brushing, wasn't it?

PRIORITIES

When Tiara met her mom in the afternoon when she got home, she realised that Gwen wasn't in a good mood at all. Her mother was ready with the consequences for Tiara.

"Phone," Tiara handed her phone to her Mom."Guitar,". Tiara gasped and whined "I didn't ask you," Gwen was visibly pissed.  Tiara grumbled quitely which sounded like an inccoherent 'fine' and gave her guitar to her mother. "No TV, no friends over nor hanging out for the next whole month." Tiara nodded. She knew she deserved it. "I talked to Blair," Mason's and Madison's mother. "she's very upset too,"

"I'm sorry, I said so many times," she whined giving up.

"Have you learned your lesson, Tia?" Gwen asked her daughter.

"Yes mom, absolutely." she huffed.

"Okay, go to your room and do your homework or something."

"Let me heat up the food," Tiara said standing up.

"Nah-nah" Gwen interrupted. "I can do that,"

Tiara shook her head, "nah-nah," she mocked her mother. "let me," she walked towards the kitchen and started with the task. It was evening 7:30 and Tiara thought that it was a good time for the dinner. She pulled two plates and served the food for the both of them. When she came back to the living room, her mother was caressing her tummy. Smiling down at it. "It's so big," Tiara said, "it almost looks like you're having twins or something,"

Gwen smiled at her daughter, "it's just that the baby is healthy,"

"I can't wait to see her," Tiara said giving a plate to her mother.

''Me too," Gwen said. After a moment of silence, Gwen spoke again, "I think I know what I want to name my baby,"

Tiara smiled widely, "really? What is it?"

"Susan Gwen Woods."

"Wow, Susan is a pretty name,"

Gwen nodded, "it has nicknames too. Like Susie and Sue."

"Mom, I'm so excited to see my baby sister!"  Tiara smiled widely and dremt of holding her baby sister in her arms.

Gwen smiled warmly, "you'll take care of her, right?"

"Ofcourse, always and always," Tiara smiled. "she's going to be my priority and responsibility as much as your and Mark's."

Gwen was so proud of Tiara.

"Good girl." Gwen brushed Tiara hairs down her back and smiled warmly.

_______

VOTE FOR MORE ;)