Time Together

Sanha and I we're on our way to the cinema. We are going to watch the new movie. Lion king since it's my favorite and it's made realistic. I'm excited

As  we entered the Cinema a guy watched me. I started to feel uncomfortable but I have Sanha with me.

"Baby, you go buy Popcorn and the drink you want. I'll get the Tickets."

"Okay Sanha" I said as I made my way to the popcorn. I  bought my self favorite drink and Sanha his.
I went over to a bench and sat down waiting for Sanha that was still in line he was 2nd so it wouldn't be long anyway. I snacked on some popcorn when the guy approached me.

"Hey beauty. Why don't you hang with me? Your boyfriend seems boring. I'm sure I can do better than him, I could show you a fun ti-"

"Just get lost" I barked back at him.

"Oh so you're playing hard to get?"

"No I'm just not interested and I have a boyfriend who I love so you can try hitting on someone else."  I was getting mad so I stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer.

"LET GO YOU FREAK"

"Oh my, why so rude common"

I struggled to get out of his grip when he was suddenly ripped off me. I turned around to see Sanha had pulled him so hard he fell on the floor.

"What the hell dude?!" said the guy getting up from the ground obviously pissed now.

"She said you should leave her alone. No means no."
The guy swung his fist at Sanha and I got so scared I already saw Sanha bleeding on the floor.
But Sanha caught his fist and kicked him in the nuts then face.

"Did that just happen?" I asked myself.
I could see Sanha was going to beat that dude so I pulled him away from the freak.

"Sanha calm down let's go"

"He touched you. I'm going to break his neck"

"Sanha Please let's just go and watch the movie"  I took his face into my hands to make him look at me. He instantly calmes down amd hugged me.

"At least you're fine"

"Yeah I am Sanha. He isn't though" I said as the dude was still on the floor rolling around in pain.
Sanha looked down at him disgusted.

"That's what you get" he picked up the Popcorn and the drinks and took my hand as he walked over the guy to the room where our movie will play.

_________________________________

I guess this was a little bit too much. But hey it's a Fanfiction.
Anyway I hope u enjoyed this again. There's more to come thanks.

Love yall

Love yall. ❤️❤️❤️🥰