My Seat mate.

I transferred to this new school I transferred many times in the last year's. My Mom left my dad when I was 12 means that was 3 years ago. She just left without a hint that she would leave us both. There was only a Card on the table that said: I'll come back again don't worry.
She never came back... Me and my Dad lived alone. He had a really good job but that meant to travel to different cities Pretty often. But this time he Told me we won't move again and this is our new home for ever now. I'm happy to know that we won't Move again. So now I'm in front of my new School. I don't know anyone here it'll be hard to find new friends. I went inside and looked around to find a Teacher Finally.

"Uhm.. Excuse me I'm new here where is the classroom ?" I asked.

"Oh you're the new Transfer Student. I'm your Teacher. You can just come with me to your Class."

"Ok thank you".

We both walked to the Classroom and than I waited outside just for a while. Then he asked me to come inside. I went inside. Everyone was looking at me I just introduced myself.

"Ok You sit next to Sanha. Please rise your Hand."

There was this Boy his smile made my Heart race I never had this Feeling.

I sat down next to him he then said.
"Hey I'm Sanh-"

"I know Sanha the Teacher already said your name...".
He just chuckled a little

" yeah you're right. Well do you wanna be my.. friend?"

What is making Friends in this School so easy?!

" uhm Yeah of course!" He Smiled at me his Braces are so cute omg.

Just a little photo if his braces I miss them he was even cuter with braces well 😪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Just a little photo if his braces I miss them he was even cuter with braces well 😪

" Ok since you're my friend now Y/n you can call me Beagle."

"You can call me Y/n"
we both Laughed a little since I don't really have a short name.

We talked a little in classes but I Laughed out loud our Teacher already told us many times to be quiet but my stupid mouth left out a Laugh.
Well now both of us were thrown out of Class.
We were standing outside. There was an awkward silence Sanha decided to break it.

"Y/n let me show you around school!"

"Sanh- I mean Beagle, don't we have to stay here till class is over?" I asked.

"Well yeah but the Teacher will not mind it at all."

"ok then.."
We were already done going through school and Went back to Class so the Teacher won't scold us.
"uhm Y/n..."

"Yeah Beagle?"

"Could I have.. Your Number?"

"Why so shy? Of course. We're friends right." I smiled

"Yeah right." Sanha scratched his neck.
I gave him my number. As soon as we got to the classroom the bell rang and the Teacher got out.

"Y/n. Sanha. After lunch in next Class could you stay A little bit more quiet?"

"Sorry we'll be quiet from now on." I said

"Yes we're sorry!" Sanha said

Now it's lunchtime. Sanha and I went to get food. I got Sandwiches and Sanha French Fries. We went outside to eat and sat down on a bench.

"Y/n"

"yes Beagle?"

Sanha's POV

"Do you want to go on a... Ehm want to meet my friends?"

God I should've just asked her out. What's wrong with me.

"Of course."

"REALLY that's nice." What am I saying...

"Ah you ok There"

"What of course let's go meet them now."

"What already?"

"The earlier you meet them the better it is."

"OK.."

Y/n POV

Why was I thinking he was going to ask me on a Date...he's only my friend he doesn't like me back the way I like him...

"Y/n?"

"Yes Beagle."

"Do you have a Crush on someone?"

"Uhm...."
Damit
"Actually yes..."

"Who is he?!"

"I don't want to say it at all...."

"So I know him or not...?"

"Actually maybe...."

" I'm going to Kill him...."

"SANHA WHAT THE ACTUALLY F***"

"Ehm... Did I say that out loud?"

"You did. Why would you want to kill him.?"

"You're mine...eh I mean Friend..."

Of course only a friend.....
This hurts what did I expect that he would like me that way... Dang Y/n...

Sanha's POV

Why does she make me want to say I love her do I even love her? Wait she look's like she's about to cry what's wrong with her... I want to... Kiss her... What Sanha stop thinking about it... I don't love her she's just a friend...

"Y/n?"

"Yes Beagle..."

"Are you ok?"

"What yeah if course.... I'm fine"

We where walking to meet my friends at an restaurant. I want to be alone with her have a date not meet the boy's....

"Y/n wait." I pulled her back by her wrist to face me.

"San-Sanha what's wro-"
i hugged her

"Sanha?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sanha was hugging her thight. He loves her more than just a Friend.

"Sanha" Y/n grabbed his Pullover and pulled it a little she was completely Red.

"You're not ok Y/n..."

"Sanha.... Ok I'm not feeling so good but now I'm ok..."

"Whenever you feel sad.. Y/n then tell me ok..?"

"OK my cute Beagle.. Let's go"

"Ok"

___________________________________

I hope you guy's like this story and are looking forward for more part's. ❤️