The Pain We Both Felt Pt. 2

I finally arrived at my house. My dad was still working so I was alone. I closed the door behind me and slide down the door with my back. I held my knees to my face sobbing uncontrollable. Tears flowing like a Waterfall. I was crying loud I didn't care if someone would hear me. I was just hurt by the boy I love my Best Friend only Best Friend left me just like that. I can't believe it I was so stupid to think He liked me... He didn't really care about me. He was just feeling sorry.

Why does everyone always leave me. My mom,my friend's, my siblings, now my best friend Sanha who never liked me...
Why do I even life like this, I should just stop fighting... I decided to stay at home for god know's how long. I don't care not going to school or anywhere I'll just stay at my house the only things I do are watching dramas, sleeping and eating ice cream and other Unhealthy foods. It's kinda nice I could get used to it.

Sanha's POV
I was at school Y/n didn't show up... I'm worried about her. She just ran out of school and I didn't see here outside nor at school.
I was really down. Not being able to check up on her I'm scared that she's mad at me.

"Yah Sanha."

"Oh hey Moonbin hyung..."

"What's wrong?" he looked at me worried.

"What  should be wrong.." I answered

"Hyung Y/n cried because of me

"Hyung Y/n cried because of me.. I hurted her."

He looked at me shocked.
"Why would You do that!"

"I didn't want to.. Eunwoo made me do it. He said he would tell her that I love her if I didn't hurt her.."
He looked at me in disbelieve.

"Sanha you know Eunwoo he's just messing with you... You shouldn't have done that."

"Hyung I was scared that he would tell her and our friendship would break because of that.." I responded.

"Ok anyways do you know where she lives?"

"Uhm..yeah why?" What is he trying to say.

"Go to her house and talk to her tell her why you Hurted her."

"You sure?"

"Sanha. Go and tell her you Love her."

"But what If she doesn't love me back?!"

"Sanha believe me she does."

"Ok Hyung."
I just stood up and started to run to her house as soon as I arrived I rang the doorbell like a crazy dude trying to get someone annoyed like child on Helloween would do for not getting Candy.

"GOD STOP RINGING THE DOORBELL I'M COMING DAMN!!"

Y/n POV
I thought whoever was ringing my door would go away but nope.
I stood up annoyed. I opened the door fast enough to make the Guy in front of my door jump. When I realized who it was...

"Sanha...?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So Imma continue this later hope you liked it and look forward for more.
I've you want write me if they should become a couple aftee Sanha Confessed or after the first date. I'm not sure what to do after the Confession or first date I find both good and I'm not able to choose so please help me out.

 I'm not sure what to do after the Confession or first date I find both good and I'm not able to choose so please help me out

I love you all so much.
Stay tuned for more. ❤️❤️👋🏻👋🏻