Why I Love You

So. Me and Sanha are a couple since 2 years now. Today is our 2nd year. I remember our first date. It was so nice. I woke up about an hour ago. I was on my phone checking if I got any massage from My love Sanha. But no... This is wierd he usually writes me a little text every morning. But today not even a, Hello Baby.....

I shrugged the thought of that he may have forgot our 2 year. There's no way he forgot that.
I got up and went to my bathroom and took a quick shower. I put on my clothes and light makeup.

After I was done I went to the kitchen and made myself some food. As I was eating I got a massage. I immediately went on my phone to look from who it is...... Moonbin?.

Moonbin and the others from Astro are my friends now. Eunwoo apologized to me. He did that because he wanted Sanha to confess since he knew you had feelings for Sanha. He also thought Sanha wouldn't do what he said since he loves you. But he was scared that I didn't love him back that's why he hurted me instead of confessing. I forgave Eunwoo since he didn't want that to happen.
I got to be Best friends with Binnie. He understands me so much. He's like a brother to me. The brother that I never had.

Binnie^3^
Hey Y/n.

Me
Yes Bin?

Binnie^3^
Meet me in the park were you and Sanha had your first date, at 8 pm.

Me
Why? Did something happen?!

Binnie^3^
No just come.

Me
Okay see you then...

Binnie^3^
See you~

Hm... He wants to meet me.. But why today doesn't he know about Sanha and me having our two years..?
Well.

I stood up and went to the living room. I started watching my favorite drama.

It was now 7pm. I got ready I put on some makeup and went to my closet to pick an outfit.

I decided to wear this

I decided to wear this. My makeup:

I was a little upset since I didn't hear from Sanha the hole day

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I'll try to look ok so Binnie won't get worried. I looked at my clock seeing it was now 7.50pm.
I went down stairs and got my keys and my bag. I went out the door and locked it.
I was now on my way to the Park.
[Magical Timeskip]
I arrived in the park but no Moonbin. I thought maybe I was still early. I looked at my phone and it was now 8pm. I walked over to the bench but before I could reach it someone covered my eyes. I gasped in shock. My mouth got covered as well. I could feel fear rushing over me like the darkness I had in front of me now. I couldn't see nor scream. I suddenly got dragged somewhere I was trying to get out of that persons grip but no use. I suddenly got laid down on I guess a back seat of a car. I heard the door behind me and that person that was still covering my eyes getting banged shut. And it got locked. Someone entered the front seat and started the car driving somewhere. As soon as we started driving, the person took of his hand. The only person I saw was Sanha smiling brightly at me. I could feel my blood boiling. I remember the fact that he didn't even write me. I felt relieved to see Sanha but now I'm so pissed. I sat up and looked at him.