Level 45: Airport *2

Expect the cringe and errors

Jennie's point of view~

"Come with me young lady". The officer said but before I could take a step another hand grabbed my free hand.

The officer faced back at us.

"I apologize for the scandal. I'll take full responsibility".

I faced Chanyeol.

He lifted his eyebrows and gave me a weird look then walked away. Hey!.

"B-but.." I can't utter he's taking the blame!.

"Shh". Those blank eyes of his darted at me.

"We need to go to the offi–" before the officer could finish his sentence Sehun already cut him off still holding tight on my wrist.

"Make it quick. I still need to have a word with this woman".

I wonder what's going through his mind. He's really hard to read..

We headed to the Security office of this Airport. He's still holding on my wrist.

"Don't try to run away from me".

I want to say I won't but my tongue seems to be twisted. I came all the way here for him, why would I run away.

I nodded and he went inside the office.

Tss. I'm so dumb. He took the blame and I just let him!

I guess I was just preoccupied that I didn't even acted normal.

After a couple of minutes. Sehun went out of the office. I stood up and my tongues at it again.

"A-are..you okay?". Damn, this is awkward.

"What are you doing here?". He didn't even answered my question. He's staring at me with that expressionless face.

My knees are shaking!

I don't no if I'm regretting or embarrassed!?

"I.. I". I bent my head down. A while ago I was desperate but now that he's in front of me, I don't know how to act.

I heard him sigh. The expression on his face changed.

"Jennie. Why are you here?". He repeated his question but it's more softer. Those eyes of his just bursted with confusion.

"Sehun...".

"Jennie, I don't want to get hurt anymore. So please. If you're just here playing around then I don't know what to do anymore".

No one spoke. I felt bad and I don't even know what to say. I felt shock but not for long since the aura he's showing me right now is to sorrowful.

"I like you Jennie. I really do. My heart grew an enormous emotion towards you. It grew an indescribable feeling...It grew love." He pointed at his chest. "This thing here is now wounded".

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I was chasing the beating of my heart. My face heatend up and little did I know that a drop of tear was already tracing down my cheek.

I shook my head and blinked multiple times.

Am I really this of a Stone hearted? I was too busy on focusing with my own emotions. I was drowning in my own pool of feelings, it consumed my self.

Damn. Those over thinking! It was already there!

"S-sehun I'm so sorry". Tears kept falling. "I didn't know. That night...Ji-eun's Birthday, I heard the both of you. I heard you said you still love her!". I saw shock in his face.