Level 42: Ignoring

Please read MissTeaSaa's stories. You won't regret it.

Errors Ahead

JENNIE's POV~

I kept myself busy in the past few days. It wasn't hard since our finals is just right at the corner. I have to study to pass the exams. So I can graduate.

Sehun you asked?. He keeps reaching out on me. He wants to talk to me but I keep giving excuses. I know this isn't right, he did nothing wrong.

After that night that he suddenly appeared at the front of our gate, I didn't think of talking to him. Well, we did but that's when he jumps out of nowhere but I keep on running away.

Yes. I keep on ignoring him.

Everytime. Baekhyun would treat us I would give an excuse to Sooya. If I'm in the cafeteria and he just entered, I'll leave even if my food is untouched.

I don't know what the heck is wrong with me that I keep on ignoring him.

Maybe because I was just a little broken to the fact that he still likes his ex?. Damn Jennie..broken? A little?!.

He wasn't mine to begin with but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to be hurt.

No one can control their feelings.

It was hard diverting my attention from him especially if we're in the same class.

"J-jennie".

"Hm?". I didn't look at him. I just  placed my things inside my bag.

"Why are you acting like this".

"Acting like what?". I faced him making my face confused.

"Don't play dumb Jennie..Why are you ignoring me?".

"I'm n--"

My phone rang. I took a peek

It was my alarm. A reminder that I need to meet with Mrs. Thompson in the speechlab in 5 minutes.

I took the chance and snoozed my alarm.

"Hello Taehyung". Pretending it was a phone call. I glanced at Sehun and he's serious face is what I see. "Oh but I still have class...oh really?"

I signaled my hand to Sehum that I need to go out. With my phone still at my ear..he's following me.

"Taehyung save me some...Are you at school?". I forced a laughed but it ended awkward. I'm almost at the speech lab and he's still following me!.

"No wonder you're my brother  hahah you're so funny".

As I turned left to the corridor, I frozed. My eyes widened and my smile faded. I almost dropped my phone.

I saw Taehyung waving his hand at me. I glimpsed at Sehun. I followed his gaze and he's looking at my phone.

I avoided his eyes when he looked at me.

I'm doomed!

"T-tae what are--are you doing h-here?". I asked.

"You said you need someone to sign something at the office. Mom couldn't come so I did...I forgot my phone at home so I forgot to call you".

My heart is pounding hard. I feel bad and uh I don't know!.

"Oh Sehun". He called him.

"I need to go".

I turned my head only seeing his back...he's walking away.

"So where's your dean's office?".

"Follow me". I answered still looking at Sehun walking away.

I lead my brother to the Dean's office. I'm already late but I don't care anymore. I practiced enough for the song.

I sat at the floor and leaned my back at the corridor's walls.

Sehun's face is what I see. His dissapointed look keeps popping up in my head.

My phone rang. A call from Mrs. Thompson.. A real one.

"Hello--"

"Jennje? Where are you? You're 35 minutes late"

"I'm sorry. I don't feel so good"

"You should have called earlier". I heared her sigh "Take care of yourself".

She hung up.

I went home feeling down. Those times that I keep ignoring him when I wasn't caught, why didn't it made me feel this much?.

Yes. I love him. It used to be like but now I can't deny it.

I fell asleep just by overthinking.

The next day at school. I want to apologize to Sehun and tell him honestly why I'm being like this but it's like the world flipped.

"Jennie. Are you ready? Graduation is already this Saturday". Chantelle jumped out.

"Of course I am... We'll be turning college".

We entered the cafeteria. I already saw the three at their usual table. We ordered our food then went to them.

As I sat down, he sat up.

"Sehun where are you going?" Dominic asked.

"Somewhere". Then he left.

Is he just helping me out?. Because he thought I really wanted to ignore him so he did that for me?.

"Did you two have a fight?". I heard Chan whispered.

"No"

"What happened?".

"Chan..I--I like him but I don't think he feels mutual". I glanced at Sooya and Baekhyun if they heared but they're just talking to each other.

"Are you really that of a stone Jennie?".

"Ha?"

"It's for you to find out..now eat your food".

After eating we went to our respective classrooms. Classes are already done for this school year, we just need to report here at school and get ready for the upcoming graduation.

"Jisoo. I need to go to the ladies room".

"I'll come with you"

"No No No stay here".

As I stepped out of the classroom I saw him.

"S-Sehun.. "

He just gave me a look then continued walking in.

"Sehun". I grabbed his wrist.

"What?".

"I--I-I".

"You're ignoring me right?"

"I didn't mea--".

"I need to go Jennie. I'm sorry".

My hand slid from his wrist. My shoulders dropped.

This is all my fault.