Level 39: Dress Fitting

ERRORS AHEAD-UNEDITED

Jennie's Point of View-

"Okay Dismiss". I took my bag then waited for Jisoo. Together we went out the speech lab. 

"Jennie". I flinched hearing his voice. With butterflies in my stomach and eyes wide opened. I turned around. I looked around if he's with anyone but I guess he's alone.

I flinched again when grabbed my arm.

"Pftt". I took a glance at Jisoo who's now holding her laughter.

 When he saw me looking at him, he unlocked his hold on me.

"Tomorrow is Ji-eun's birthday. We'll be fitting and picking up your dress back in the boutique.". He explained.

"O-okay"

"See you later this afternoon". With that he left.

"HAHAHAHAAHHA". Jisoo couldn't hold it. She's now bursting in laughter. "You should've seen your face HAHAHAHA". I just rolled my eyes at her. 

Classes went on then it's already end of the day. I was about to call our driver when Jisoo stopped me and pouted at a direction. I saw Sehun waiting for me with his hands inside his pockets.

"Let's go". He said, I narrowed my eyes. Darn I forgot.

Okay was the only word I was able to say.

Knowing and confirming my feeling to him, and also our topic a while ago with Jisoo made me awkward near him.

"Sehunie!". Someone called. We're now at the parking lot. I glanced at Sehu. who now looks irritated. 

"Can you bring me home?. I can't contact dad eh". Irene said when she got near.

"Irene...We're going somewhere". Sehun answered. Irene stared at me as if knowing every detail. 

"Oh going on a date?". Before he could answer I already joined the conversation. 

"No, but if you don't mind. You can come with is". I saw Sehun's head crumpled. I gave him a smile.

"Really? Sure". I nodded while Sehun just sighed. He opened the door for the passenger's seat. Irene was about to enter.

"Jennie sits here". He blurted out. Irene's shoulders dropped then opened the back door herself and went in. I just remained silent. 

"Sehun I can sit at the back".

"No you sit there". I flinched, AGAIN! when his hands touched my skin. He pushed me inside his car.

He also went in the driver's seat. I was about to put my seat belt when it won't budge. 

"Let me". He went closer to me reaching the seat belt buckle. His face is too close to mine that it made me fling..again!. My heart's having a fiesta. The feeling of fireworks in me and cute butterflies.

I took a quick look on the rear view mirror. Irene's now staring at us. I feel bad for no reason, I know she's still into him but Sehun doesn't look like he cares. When he was done, he started the engine.

The atmosphere was just awkward. Two girls liking the same guy, in the same car driven by him.

After a couple of minutes we arrived at the mall, where the boutique that designed my dress is located. Sehun parked the car. I was about to open the door when he already did it for me. I saw that Irene hasn't come out yet.