Level 31: Red Alert

2019 me: Cringe

*******************

Jennie's POV~

We went and bought our ice creams and sat on the floor while our backs leaning on the wall, on the hallway. The hallway was filled with girls, cause like I said only a few boys are here, mostly in the court. Girls were staring at us, they must be envious. As the that good girl as I am, I like to piss them off.

"Yum, Thank you Sehun",

"It's charming Sehun"

"Yahh!", I slapped he's arm "what do you mean by charming?", I chuckled

"I don't know why but I think I want to meet your sister", I added

"You'll meet her soon"

The ice cream began to melt and it dripped to my hands which made them Sticky. I told him I'm just gonna go wash my hand. I stood up and as I was walking I felt someone following me.

I turned around and didn't recognize who it was because, as I turned around he capped both of my shoulders and push my back at the wall, it made my hair sway at his face.

His hand was on my waist and the other was pushed to the wall above me. As soon as I recognized him, my heart was pounding. He was really close and I mean really close. I turned my head left and right struggling to push my head back so not a part of my face would touch his. Everyone's attention was on us, their reaction was shock.

"W-what are...you doing?", I asked.

He moved his face back and looked around to all the students who were watching. He then went closer again to my ear.

"Kiss Me", He whispered

"ALEXANDER! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!??", I yelled.

"No", he laughed "I just like pissing you. You got the Red alert", he smirked

"Do you mean I have my..."

"Your red waterfall"

My cheeks heated instantly from embarrassment. I didn't know this would be the day.

"What am I gonna do now?", I banged my head on the wall.

"Stop you'll get hurt", oh someone's concerned "Forgive me"

"What-- Wahh!!"

I didn't even finished my question why I should forgive him, when he just just scooped me from my position and carried me bridal style. His sudden actions wanna makes me squeal like one of his fangirls.

Labdub Labdub Labdub

My heart started to pound like crazy again and my cheeks are probably going tomatoes right now. I saw the junior who I encountered in the rest rooms before the die hard fangirl. As we went pass her I smirked at her, pissing her off.

Don't ever mess with Jennie Chloe Evangeline Madison Claire Dean Dominic Kennedy because like I said Everyone has a dark side.

Sehun placed me down when we arrived at ladies rest rooms.

"Just tell me if you need anything?, I'll be right here",

"Okay", I smiled at him.

Actually I don't need anything, this school is longed by tons of teenagers for nothing..next to Dean High University. The restrooms are like 5 master bedrooms all together and this not the only rest room in school, and I don't need to ask for a Sanitary Napkin, it's all in a cabinet here even extra uniforms.

I went out and saw Sehun leaning his back on the wall with his hands tucked on his pockets, I got to admit he looks super hot in the pose.

"Boo!", I tried to surprise him but failed he just stared at me blankly.

"A scardy-cat is scaring people"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very. Funny",

"Isn't this the part when you say thank you?"

I know what his up to.

"I don't want to", I stuck my tongue out.

"I just helped you there", he said confidently.

"I don't care. I could've just used my coat to cover it, but you carried me. Being exaggerated"

"Okay then bye", those was his last words then walked away.

"Kyahh!, I didn't meant it, Thank you", I ran after him.

"Thank you", I walked beside him and he didn't even dared to look.

"Tss.. C'mon I didn't mean to"

He's being so childish.

Still no response, Uhuh I know what to do no.

"I'm really Inlove with you since birth", I clinged into his arm "Please accept me"

Now he looked at me and I tried hard to hold my laughter.

"Okay, okay I forgive you geez this girl", he shoved my arms from his.

"Now I know your weakness *evil laugh*"

We both went to the library since we know that the meeting will last for hours and there's nothing to do because I'm already his date.

Labdub Labdub Labdub

With the thought that I'm his date for the prom just makes my heart flutter.