Level 24: Hugged

"Sehun's POV"~

We barely got some goodnight sleep, night sounds were everywhere and we have to wake up at 4 in the morning, like I'm not ready for military training. We have to fall in line for the bathroom.

"This is talking forever", I heard the most over reacting girl in class, Daphnè, and she's crazy for Baekhyun.

At last it was my turn to go in, and as I went in, I scanned the place. It only has a bucket full of water so theirs no shower?..we have to bring our clothes in too, since we are also gonna change inside.

Before I could go out I can already hear squealing and it's hurting my ears, I wonder what happening outside. I stepped out of the bathroom to only see the three boys with wet hair, This can't go any hotter right?...

Oh my gosh,

Can someone tell me what I just said,

Let's pretend I didn't say anything.

But to be honest they do look hot, heheheh just trying to be honest, their fangirls were just drooling and I just walked out, I don't them to think I'm one of those squealing bastards, watch your words Jennie..did I just bastards, I meant fangirls.

When everyone was done bathing, the teacher blew her whistle to get our attention.

"Listen up Seniors, we're gonna play a game today. It's called Kidnap the Player", we just gave our teacher a confused look "Never heard of it?, I know. Because we only made that game a while ago"

"So what the mechanics?", A senior, not from our class asked.

"Okay, so listen up. There will be two teams each team need to find a place for a camp or territory, each team must Kidnap a player from the opposite team, and by kidnap I mean catch and make sure when you catch the player they can't run away, they can't run away when they're already on your territory, they can only go back to theirs when someone from their team manage to take them without letting the opposite team know...Got it?"

"Okay so we'll be dividing the teams", another teacher Said

The teams were already formed and Jisoo and I were on the opposite team same with Sehun and the other two. Sehum was in the other team with Jisoo while Baekhyun and Chanyeol were on mine.

The game started and we need to run in the middle so the game would start, I was the one who started and the other team would go for me but unfortunately for them, I was the one who caught them, I'm a fast runner. I went back to our territory to regain my energy, it was tiring.

"You're good at this Jen", Baekhyun raised his hands for a high five, but I ignored it

"Save it, I'm still tired", I managed to say while panting.

And with that their fangirls were already glaring at me.

"Okay now I'm ready", I went back to the field and was ready to counter them.

I saw Sooya hiding behind the bushes, is she trying to get her members back?, Not in my watch..she maybe my best friend but we're playing here.

But before I could make a move I can feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, someone back hugged me. I can already see girls Glaring at me but mostly they were shocked even Chanyeol and Baekhyuns haws dropped, even Jisoo stood up from the bushes.

"Going somewhere?", He whispered on my ear it was like he was giving me a death note because of his tone, it was Sehun I could already sense he's smirking right now.

Labdub Labdub Labdub

"Let go of me", I was frozen still, but I managed to go back to my senses

"You're coming with me",

I was trying for him to let go of me but that just made his hold on my tighter.

"How should I bring you?..To pull you? or Carry you on my shoulder?"

"Just let me go idiot"

"The latter it is"

He raised me up and place on his shoulders. I punched his back since that's the only view I'm seeing and I'm currently upside-down right now.

"Put me down!!!, you're so tall and I'm afraid of heights!!!!", I whined while shouting

"Be quiet marshmallows",I don't know why but his response made me hypnotic.

Labdub Labdub Labdub

Stupid heart that's the second one today.

"Why didn't you just pull me? rather than hugging me",

"Because I know you can't move when I do that, the evidence were all clear...you were ice frozen when I hugged you"

He placed me down on the ground when we were already at their team's territory.

"What was that about?", Jisoo came out of nowhere

"I don't know!, He just did that to--"

"Shh, calm down",

I didn't know I was already raising my voice.

"Forget it", I heaved a deep sigh

I just sat there hopeless, no one tried to save the best player on the team and Jisoo was playing so I have no one to talk to.

"Someone's sad"

"Who's there?", I turned around and saw him leaning against a tree "Oh you"

"Still can't over about it?"

"Why would I think about that till now...Mr. Scott?", Yes, it made me smile but why?

"Still going through the Surnames eh?" He went closer, he lifted my head with his index finger making me only look at him.

"Just wait till I've been save I'll surely imprison you"

He went closer to my ear, still holding my face up.

"I'd like to see you try", he chuckled "Miss Kennedy"

I felt his breath in my ear and it just lingered through my nerves.

He then let go and smirked before leaving for the game.

"Did Sehun just did that?"

"That girl is really making me believe that Sehun is her boyfriend"

"Shit that girl..I hope she doesn't take Chan and Baekhyun too.

"I'm just glad the Juniors are not with us in this trip, they're crazier for the three boys than us"

"I know, they might kill Jennie", She chuckled

"I didn't know he would move on"

I want to yell at them that gossiping that loud is just so ugh I hate it!.

Since this camping trip started I've been hearing gossips all over, but this is new..move on?..from who? And why did the girl who said that just earned glares and sad looks from her friends?, Hmm.. weird.

I'm new to the school, okay.. I still don't know all their names except for those who are in my class, but the other students know me but I don't know them... Is it because of the situation I'm in now or because of my family name?

•••••••

I tried to write a short chapter because this chapter is boring but ended up with 1120 words

Hope you like this one, please vote and comment.

What do you think those girls were talking about...about Sehun has already moved on???