2020

Happy new year!

Thank you for journeying through 2019 with me.

My year has definitely not been as I had anticipated, but luckily, with your immense support, I've made it through! (And because you're here reading this, you have too!)

However, as I wade through my, by now, hefty collection of poems, I have unfortunately come to the conclusion that they are not as positive or as effective to me as they used to be.

As a result, in the coming year, apart from starting a new book, I will be attempting to channel my internal turmoil and panic to unleash in the form of short stories as well as poems.

While I am not in a mentally healthier mindset than at the beginning of 2019, my ongoing experience of issues has allowed me to recognise that my recovery and living will not be as simple as I had planned, but instead will be a journey. So while I am not sure where exactly this looney bus will take us, and whether it will ever even end, I am really grateful that you're here with me.

If anyone needs help, you are always welcome to talk to me, and I will try my best to support you.

Again, thank you for being here with me, and I beckon you along with me on another exciting* adventure.

Put on your seatbelts,

JD

*please read the terms and conditions that apply, and enjoy responsibly