¿Nightmares?

Placed into this awful place, you looked around and tried to figure out where you were. Before you knew it, you had spun your head around only to see a glimpse of your brother screaming for help. For one minute you become very scared and had no idea what to do. But then the next thing that seemed to happen was you were screaming for his name, but he kept drowning. And felt like you were being pulled away, and after some time of fighting back you had lunged yourself in front of your baby brother, but by the time you had grabbed his little hand it was to late, you tried to push his belly up and down but all you could hear was sloshing inside of his tiny gut. Water came pouring out of his blue looking lips. It was too late, he was gone. He was dead because of you, and all you did was sit down and looked into his soft blue eyes, he looked like he was horrified you couldn't save him. All you could ever see was lips moving and sirens blaring... Your baby brother was dead because of you.  You had almost wanted to cry, but no tears fell. You felt hurt and before you could think straight, you were set in another room. But with Sean looking at you, almost wanting to run into his arms, his eyes seemed so dead. And hurt, "Why did you do this to me?" He asked crossing his arms while you lowered yours having a small frown, 'What did he mean? Didn't he just seen that my baby brother had drowned?' you thought to yourself. "You cheated on me with him! That sick bastard!" Sean was more than pissed, leaving you speechless. In a soft whisper, you could only say his name reaching out for your prince. But he gave you a harsh look before turning his back and walked away from you. You couldn't move, as much as you tried to all you could do was watch him walk out of your life making your heartbreak more than ever. And yet again you were in a different room, a different setting, this time it was yourself! But...with Caleb? What on ea- without another thought, you had been kissing him. That sick freak! And he was recording you! What the hell was happening! It shifted so fast you were in front of your father's harsh green eyes looking into yours. Almost wanting to go into his arms he seemed to look disappointed in you. "Father I-" His lips parted as you could read what he was saying, "I am no father of yours." Now the first time it didn't seem to mind you, but then this time seemed to hit harder. It was because he was all you had, you grew up with him around and had some connection with your father even though at times it didn't feel or seem like it.  You were still certain it left you broken. Closing your eyes you waited for everything to end. More came and passed by, all the way from your most loved things to pieces that you would brush away but somehow left an impact on how you felt or thought about it. You started to drown in them, you felt like you were being consumed by it all. But a light shined through. You saw a hand reach out for you, and you took it. And wouldn't you know it was Sean he looked into your eyes as you looked into his?  And that was when you woke up in another cold sweat. Now Sean and you didn't share the same bed yet, because you were going to wait till it was right to have him in the same bed as yours. Walking to the shower you inhaled softly looking into the mirror before hopping into the shower letting the water run over your body as you washed off the sweat, regret and fears away. After some point you had walked out with new clothes your hair into a messy bun and was heading to the couch, that was when Sean came out behind you grabbing around your waist and pulled you closer. Making a soft noise coming out of you, NO not a dirty one! Get your head out of the gutter, Sean only deeply laughter while you melted into his touch. Had you not remembered that Sean's laugh was very very, hot in the morning. "Can you make breakfast my lovely"
Sean asked with a soft smile, while he kissed your neck gripping around your waist even more. Now, all flustered you were, of course, you were going to make breakfast for the both of you.
"Of course! If you let me go!" You squeaked a little having his tiredness get to you, as he gave a small hum while kissing more of your neck, sending small shivers down your spine. Only made him chuckle more. While you felt gooey and soft on the inside. "I suppose" He whispered into your ear while letting you go. Now you had shaken your head before kissing his cheek off to make some yummy breakfast in time to go to work! Everything seemed like it would slowly start to get into one place, maybe with a little food in your stomach and a couple of Sean's lovings. You knew you would be able to pass this day easily.