Middle of the Night

Laying in her bed, she stiared into the window from the side, little old y/n was up all night, stairing and counting down the minutes, her father had come home drunk and in a bad mood. All night he had been blabbing on how his ex-wife was a stupid whore, which made you of course flinch. Whatever, you had grabbed the keys when he was looking away, and forgot about them with your heart pounding and hearing the sound of blood roaring in your ears. y/n had waited till 2 am, where it would be time for her to leave, it was the time to get out of here, and run, run as far away as she good. And besides, she was going to return it after she had found her own place to live and her own car, yes. That was her plain. Not knowing how life was so much different then the movies. Getting out of her bed. It was time. Slowly and swiftly she grabbed her suitcase and tiptoed to the window, thank god she had a big enough window to leave, and her father was a deep sleeper, which meant it was going to be so much easier to leave.

Climbing out, she made sure she left her goodbye note to her father and shut the window, yes she had left a pie and some easy to cook meat in the fridge, she may be leaving for good but she was going to make sure her father was okay to be on his own. Walking out to the clearing, y/n looked up to the stars and sighed out happily, saying goodbye to her animals and friends. Throwing the suitcase in the back of the truck she opened the truck door getting right into the passenger side. For the first time y/n felt alive, and felt like the world wasn't going to stop her now. She turned on the engine and heard the old truc come to life, making her hands shake a little, okay so she never drove a truck but that doesn't mean she couldn't learn. She knew the basics of it from watching the moives, getting her foot on one of the petals she felt the truck move, making her grin. She figured it out. Y/N turned the wheel and off she was, onto the gravel rode and now driving in the night, pressing down a little more you placed in an old record into the of course it was the song she loved all the time, 'Apart of your world' from the Little Mermaid. Yes, she was a childish adult.

Y/n looked around, seeing trees fly by her, and she loved it! It was so much better then running. Keeping her eyes on the road, you hummed a little tapping your hands onto the wheel, this was so much easier then you hade thought of it as, you were worried for your father, but then again he was much more older then you, and he knew more too. So he was fine. You sighed out, and when realizeation kicked in you found out that you were now off to the city, to have your turn into the city life! You couldn't help yourself to cheer out "Woooo!!!" You screamed driving off to the night.And now you were ready to be a woman of the streets. To be your own person, to bring life into the darkness. To find romacne like the Ariel did or when Cinderella, yes those child like movies brought dreams of you meeting a handsome irish man and fall in love. Indeed it was a dream, but you held onto it for as long as you could remember.

With a small hum, you past the last parts of the forest and came to a clear open valley, where you looked everywhere, it brought you to awe, it was so pretty, the way the moon bounced onto the tall grass, and how the animals of some kind of farm had been shining brightly. You felt glad to leave your home now, it was so mch better then the home you lived in at this point. It made you feel like a free hostage. You looked to the sign and seen that it siad 95/mp looking to your wheel you seen you were at 102, making you understand that you had to bring it down to that speed, and slowly you lifted your foot off the petal gentle and once you hit the 95 mark, you sighed out. You were already getting use to it! Now all y/n had to do was drive on the once gravel path to the nice smoother one. Relaxing into the back of your seat. Y/n had turned the the dail in hopes of finding music. And she did! She found a raido station! But it wasn't the songs she was use to, infact it was- more upbeat and a lot different. It made her burrows narrow and grinned. Yes it was different and she changed it finding something more of her taste, it played Queen - Don't Stop Me Now, which she felt it related to her.

Tapping her finger to the beat of the song she looked to the sky, and the time. 3:08 am, well she was almost getting close to the town. Looking she found a sign, "Athlone 245 Miles" huh? What did that mean? 2 more hours and 45 minutes? Maybe. Shurgging the female locked her eyes to rode seeing anoher car drive past her, and it shocked her, she saw a new human being! She hummed more soon singing a little louder seeing the time change from 3-5 am. Seemed like time flown with her singing. She looked more closely and soon seen lights! Glowing from where ever it was to the sky! She let out a cheerful cry and knew this was her place, driving more closely she looked to the area around her, the lights, the building! It was everything she could ever want! It was beautiful and flat out amazing! She stopped to the stop sign and parked her car, seeing the sun rise from the other side. And grinned more, She was in Althone, she grabbed her suitcase and walked down the streets, she had no idea what to do. But she was enjoying it. All she had to do was- going to try and roll into a school, collage maybe if she could. Well it was worth a shot.