Packing & Singing

It was later in the evening when Sean and I were walking to his house, not a far place to go to. Knowing the facts that Sean was wanting to move with you it was crazy! It was all some amazing dream you wish that would never end. What if this was a dream? Never mind that, you kept your eyes on the road while seeing Sean unlocked his door, his house was rather- what's the word? Messy? Yeah, it was rather not so tidy and clean it was very much more of a house he happened to come in and out of, unlike your very clean house. Very tidy and organized, Sean stopped before turning around and was rubbing the back of his neck, "Welcome to a shitty house" Sean looked embarrassed, but you didn't care. Honestly, Sean and you would work on keeping things all in place, "Meh, we just need to work on that aha" Placing your hair you had your ponytail and nodded. "Well let us get to this packing!" You cheered happily making Sean's embarrassing moment turn into a happy one, with his mood pumped up you were ready to get into this whole packing thing. 

Everything was packed up and moved into your house, luckily you had tons of space in case you had someone move in. Sean and you spend hours upon hours to just fit both of your stuff all in one, and once you had done that. It looked amazing in here, with your things and his. It almost was like it was meant to be, cheesy as hell though it was true, Sean raised his hand for a high-five, but you had other plans. Instead of a boring high-five, you hugged him. In return, he only smiled and hugged you back you longed to have someone else to share your lovely home with, and now you were not alone. And you were sure your nightmares would go away at some point. Which only meant good things to you. After the two of you were settled in, he had to go record in his new room so his fans wouldn't be worried about him. On one hand, it was sweet that his fans worried about him, but on the other hand, you were worried if it would get too much and that Sean would have to make a new time for his uploads. All you did was sit down in your room pulling out your ukulele it was your everything. Your prized possession, hell it was everything too you. You had an idea, what if you started a music channel and maybe an art channel? It was worth a shot. Nervously you got out an old yet new camera that you thought would work out, ontop of that, you had a mic is placed in front of you. Slowly but surely you turned on the camera and smiled nervously "Uh- Hi! I'm Y/N and uh this is my original song, more details in the end!"  (Let's just say ya made this song up) Swallowing you slowly breathed in and started to strum the cords getting ready to give you everything to this one song. 

"Oh, oh, oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh"

Oh boy here we go, you were sweating and worrying if Sean would see you and make fun of you or wonder wh- no let's just play the song and move on with it.

"Why you gotta hug me like that every time you see me?
Why you always making me laugh
Swear you're catching feelings
I loved you from the startSo it breaks my heart
When you say I'm just a friend to youCause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too
Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than just a friend to you
Mmm, mmm, mmmWhen there's other people around
You never wanna kiss me
You tell me it's too late to hang out
And you say you miss me
And I loved you from the startSo it breaks my heart
When you say I'm just a friend to youCause friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too
Tryna be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than just a friend to you
You-oh-oh-oh-oh
You-oh-oh-oh-oh
You-oh-oh-oh-oh
You-oh-oh-oh-oh
You say I'm just a friend to you
Friends don't do the things we do
Everybody knows you love me too
I tried to be careful with the words I use
I say it cause I'm dying to
I'm so much more than just a friend to you
A friend to you
A friend to you
A friend to you"

After some time you were looking up to the camera and smiling, "Uh so yeah, that was that- uh its called "Just a Friend to You" And well- it says it in the song. Might upload more songs or do covers, or uh- do my own! I guess I say bye now!" waving to the camera you turned it off and fell back. Inhaling you were too scared to upload it or even share the world your feelings. Would people understand it or not? All you were doing was worrying over nothing and you knew that. All you had to do was upload it and never look back at it, easy enough. You looked around seeing Sean softly knock on our door. "Come in!" You called for him to walk in he looked like he was blown away, at first you thought nothing of it, tho it hit you was he blown away from you? Could he have heard you? Did you ruin his recording? 
    "Was that you?" He said swallowing a little, he looked flushed and kinda nervous, why was he nervous? "Uh- I suppose it was me," You said softly sitting up and looked down to your ukulele, "That was fantastic! It was so beautiful and just blew me away!" Sean replied only to make you blush too. "Me? Really? Thank you" Becoming all shy and nervous you were not sure if you were going to burst with happiness or not. "I am sure, you will be a superstar!" He said with a reassuring smile, "Now how about order some pizza?" all you could do was smile, "Sure, now I'm feeling lazy! Come pick me up and carry me to the living room!" Y/n was testing how far she could go, and it made her surprised when he did. Lifting you, you have a small squeak and held onto him for dear life.

                                                                 "What every you say m'lady"