Izuku: And an otome game???

Start from the beginning

They nod, and the lessons start.

_________

"That's all, I'm tired of this class. Don't bother me, and if you wake me up," he glares at them "there will be consequences."

Everyone gulps, I chuckle.

Ah well, time to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH      

Izz lunch tiem!

As soon as the bell rang, I shot up out of my seat.

"WHOO! IT'S TIME FO' LUNCH! IMMS GET MYSELF A NUTRITIOUS MEAL, TO BE BIG AND STRONG, LIKE THE STRONG BOI I AM! WOOOOO-"

AT LUNCH        

I ended up with 4 brownies, 2 cookies, rice balls, a bento someone gave me, and teriyaki chicken someone also gave me.

How da fuck am I supposed to eat all this fucking food!?

I look around, and see that Monoma doesn't have food near him. I walk over to him, trying to balance my food.

"Hi Monoma!" I say as I set down my food.

"GAH! How dare you scare me! A 1-A student, no less! I mean. . . I'm not scared, just practicing my vocals." Monoma crossed his arms.

"Ooookaaaay, hey, do you wanna eat this with me?" He looked at me. "It's just, ah well, Kendou's not here like she usually is, and well, I wouldn't want anyone to be alone. Haha. . . So, wanna eat with me?" I looked at him hopefully.

"Yeah, ok, sure." He agreed.

I sit near him, and scootch closer. "Soooo, what do ya wanna eat first?" I ask. He looked at me surprised, then smirked.

"Of course since I'm obviously superior, I get to choose. HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I suppose I should choose now." He looks at all his choices.

He picks up a rice ball. "This!" He shouts.
I pick up one as well. "Yeah!" We both munch on the rice balls.

"Ah! H- Hi Deku-kun!' Uraraka patted my back and sat down across from me. "Hello, Midoriya-kun." Iida sat down beside Uraraka.

"Monoma, do you hear something?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "I'm confused." Iida perked up.

"Allow me to explain! Earlier today, Midoriya-kun was talking to a teacher in the halls, and the class, as much as I'm ashamed to say, and I were in chaos. He walked into the classroom and got after us for being loud. Needless to say, he was severely disappointed." Iida frowned.

"You're mad at your friends Izu? That's surprising. You're usually so happy go lucky." Monoma laughs. He didn't even realize he called me 'Izu'.

"Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed. The only thing they can do to redeem themselves is if they stop being so stupidly jealous all the time." I crossed my arms.

"Ah! We can work on that Deku-kun! We can try to be less jealous." Uraraka looked determined.

"Yes, I agree with Uraraka-san. We can work on that flaw!" Iida smiled.

"That's all the shitty nerd wants?! Tsk. That's to easy." Kacchan crossed his arms.

Kirishima, who was next to Kaachan, frowned. "Bakubro, don't you remember? The only reason we can over here was to-" Kirishima was cut off by Kaachan exploding him.

Kendou must've noticed the explosion, because she came over to the table.

"Is Monoma causing trouble? I'm sorry!" Kendou bowed.

"Ah, no. It was Kaachan this time." I pointed to Kaachan.

"That's pretty rude of you, Kendou. First you ditch me for other people, and then you accuse me of causing trouble? That's pretty rude." Monoma crossed his arms.

For the first time in a long time, Monoma looked genuinely upset.

I was the one to break the silence.
"That's pretty fucking rude, Kendou." I agree with Monoma.

"You don't understand! Yes, Monoma's a great friend, but I can't hangout with him all the time! I have other friend too!" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Please, I don't want him to be lonely, but I want friends." She begged.

"Ok. Just, don't accuse him to quickly. Ok?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Of course! I'll try to be less judgmental!"

"Then, that's settled." Monoma looked surprised. "Just like that? Where's the action? The drama?" He sighed and shook his head.

"Cut!" Kaminari shouted.
"Yeah, I agree. MidoriBro, you need to add more drama!" Kirishima whined.

"Well excuuse me, princess! I can't just fight with Kendou! She uwu!" I frowned.

"He makes a good point." Monoma nodded his head.

"Shuddap. This is your project anyways, Monoma!" Kaminari argued.

Monoma looked offended. Yes, Monoma asked a couple 1-A students to help with his drama project.
His theme was 'Lunch drama'.

Instead of throwing a food fight, he went with something mediocre; betrayal.

Time skip after school    

"Heya MidoriBro! Wanna hangout?"

"Hey nerd! I wanna fucking hangout with you!"

"Hello Midoriya! Would you like to hangout?"

"Hey the only tolerable student from 1A! Wanna hangout with me instead of these losers?"

"Hello Midoriya!  Do you wanna hangout with moi?"

They all said at once.

All I can picture is 'kiss him not me' while I make this.    

"Ummm. Actually,  I was just-"

"HEY! I was here first!" Kaachan growled.

"Really, I was just going to-" I was cut off again.

"No, we all were!" Kirishima glared.

Kirishima, Kaachan, Iida, Monoma, and Aoyama asked me if I wanted to hang out.

I took the chance while they were fighting to make an escape.

"Whew, glad that's over." I put me hand on my chest.

"Hello, Izuku." I jumped, and turned around.

It was-

Bwahahaha! I'm evil! Tho, I'll let ya' know that it's not Toga! Bai!