Chapter 62: Acceptance

A/N: Happy Reading~
______________________________________

"Hi."

A faint smile played on Aiden's lips,  his awaken green eyes scanning every single bit of Elsa's face as she lay on top of him to tackle the fire king in place. Elsa chuckled, bending forward and kissing his nose,  then lying back down. Aiden sighed contentedly and grabbed her hand, kissing her fingers as he pushed her closer to him, both cold and warm breaths mingling together.

"You okay?" She asked, brushing a bit of his hair covering his face. Aiden nodded, "I cannot say I am whole heartedly, but thanks to you, I can say I am very much so."

"I'm glad." Elsa beamed, "You should be. Do you want to get up?"

"No." Aiden whined.

"Aren't you meeting your cousin today? You two have to make the arrangements for his coronation... But I do have one thing I don't seem to get."

"Mh, what is it?"

"He's your father's nephew, and your father happens to be stripped off the crown now. And, well, he isn't related to your mother by any way how. How come he is the one being coronated as new ruler?"

"Well, for one, the Northern Council can no longer find anyone possible to be coronated king, and I'm already Arendelle's. I've met him before, when I was sixteen. And I can assure you he isn't like my father at all, in fact, I heard he's really good in politics and swordplay."

"While that is good to hear, which one of his parents is Abaddon's sibling?"

"My aunt Agnetha. She married the Prince of Sweden, who happens to be king now. She's only two years younger than my dad. She's also against him too, since... Well, let's just say father isn't really the bestest of big brothers."

"Oh, I see. Anywho, I'll take a quick bath and you go take the other bathroom, and—"

"Go get ready for the day?" Aiden smirked.

"Yes, indeed," Elsa giggled, touching his chin, "You have to get into your uniform. We're meeting the young Prince Of Sweden formally."

"M'kay, after a kiss." Aiden puckered his lips teasingly. Elsa slapped his chest in a playful way, "You're not getting a kiss with morning breath."

Aiden sighed dramatically, bringing his hands to caress her cheek silently. He breathed in every single amazing feature of her face, tucking a stray strand of platinum blond behind her ear.

"Elsa, my love..."

Oh, crap. Those mesmerizing eyes again. She felt like a hypnotized woman, her pools of blue locked onto those tempting green ones. With a swift move, Aiden stole a kiss from those luscious cherry lips and dashed to the bathroom.

Elsa blushed deeply, covering her face in embarrassment and walked off to the other bathroom.
____________________________________

"Are you sure you'll be alright by your own taking care of other things?" Aiden asks in concern, adjusting something on his royal uniform in front of the mirror, "I mean, we have to pack some things before returning to Arendelle and the twins might get a bit fussy, and we still have to speak with Ronald, and then—"

"I can handle everything just fine, lover." Elsa smiled assuringly, walking up to him, already donning her coronation dress (which serves as her royal uniform) with her hair done in a French chignon. But this time, she didn't put on her gloves, because they are no longer needed anymore.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, adjusting his tilted cravat to its right angle. She pressed a kiss to his lips before lifting his chin, making him face her directly. "Don't you worry about anything else, I'll be there right after I get everything done and get the twins fed. You'll do great out there, okay, darling?"