A secret only you two know

Laxus:
Ok, let's get this point across, Laxus is cocky, a good friend but cocky. However you can also be shameful, because you like to complain about some of the members too.

.

Gajeel:
As much as you love playing with Gajeel there's just one thing preventing you guys from performing on stage, your crippling stage fright. Your kind of like Erza except you don't willfully throw yourself on stage.

.

Rogue:
I think this is kind of obvious, you two have worn the pink frog suits that Frosch got you. And while you two would never wear them in public, neither of you regret it.

.

Sting:
He's not the only one who can never seem to finish his work, I mean you can finish yours eventually but..... You are also an extreme procrastinator too.

.

Cobra:
He loves you dearly, and one of the Many reasons why is because your thoughts are so random! One minute you'll be thinking cookies 🍪 and the next minute hickeys that he previously left on your neck.

.

Lyos:
This is by far the most embarrassing memory you have of him, he was experimenting and ended up looking like he was playing with snake skin. You still have no clue what he was originally doing.

.

Acnologia:
I'll just keep this brief, you have a kill count of everything he um.... Slaughtered.

.

Midnight:
You two like to speak sign language to each other, the reason this is a secret is because he talks smack about the others while you use it for sneaking through enemy bases. One time he was signing to you how ignorant Natsu was when he asked a person ¿cómo te llamas ? And Natsu thought he was speaking backwards.

.

Jellal:
His most embarrassing moment, was when crime sorciere was taking a break and you stumbled upon bunnies. You gave Jellal one of them and as he held the bunny, he started crying "THeRe SO CCUUUHHUUHUTE!!!"

.

Zeref:
Like Acno, you also have a count, but for the amount of times he had a death blizzard break out. Of course you would never tell him this.

.

Rufus:
Any alcohol called fireball or tequila is his weakness. Why ? Because when he took a shot of tequila he was on the floor screaming in pain, as for fireball, it hurt him So much that he was not only on the floor, but crying and screaming "its STABBING the back *sob* of my throat! (Y/N)!! Help me!!" All while holding his neck.

.

Freed:
He has a diary, a Venn diagram, and a chart, all filled with info and adventures with and about Laxus. However he also has another diary about moments with you. He entrusted this secret with you only, minus the diary about you guys, you just accidentally found it.

.

Bickslow:
What secret is there about this guy ? He's an open book! The only secret you guys knew was about other people's secrets but you never said anything about them.

.