Annoying things he does

Laxus: Continues to be the cocky jerk that he is.

.

Gajeel: There is a time and place for gajeel's music, out of the blue on a peaceful morning is not one of those times.

.

Rogue: Getting in fights with sting about Lector losing Frosch.

.

Sting: Ignoring his paperwork using any excuse he can think of, one of them include fighting with rogue.

.

Acnologia: Battling practically anything he sees, and his one and only excuse is "I'm training".

.

Lyos: Being the emo guy he is and growing a dark aura of introverted-ness around him when he doesn't want to talk to anyone.

.

Cobra: There are times when mind reading is great, and other times not. I present to you, the feeling of your boyfriend knowing everyone's secrets.

.

Midnight: Making illusions that give his teammates goose bumps. And not understanding the concept of holding back.

.

Jellal: This annoys both you and cobra mostly, his thoughts of solique and mental solitude when he's doing his inner monologue is so annoying because you can't seem to get him out of his trance.

.

Zeref: I know that this is one of the reasons he's a cinnamon roll but, it's sometimes annoying. I present, him always distancing himself from. Everything!

.

Bickslow: This is one thing you both love and hate about him, and you are the one in charge of making sure freed is ok afterwards, because sometimes his pranks can be mean.

.

Freed: His obsession with Laxus need I say more! You already wrote 2 full books of fan fiction about them! It's not funny! Most of the time.

.