Frerard the end of book 1

I run my hands through gees hair and snuggle in closer. Listening to his steady breathing in ... And out. It may sound creepy but I love to see his so peaceful when he's sleeping. He still looked hot. I can't contain myself I kiss him on the lips he kisses back but he is still sleeping. Then I realise what he's dreaming about I giggle and pull the sheets away. We fallen asleep naked, so I started kissing his hips and chest. I put his tip in my mouth and start he wakes up almost strait away looking a bit startled. "Well that's ... A nice way to wake up in the morning" he says and I keep going.

After this we go down stairs into the restaurant and have breakfast pain de chocolate and coffee was the usual. I sip my coffee and think back to our wedding day how handsome gee looked
How happy he was. even with the hickey (which had been replaced by two more and one on his back) it was perfect the day and I wouldn't have changed anything he was my soul mate. Nothing can change that. He's mine.
Gee looks at me "what is my man thinking so carefully about?" I smile and wrap my hands around his neck. "Just about how happy I am to have you in my life. I love you baby"
He kisses me on the cheek I love you two baby you're mine forever" I look in to his eyes and kiss his nose softly nothing could make this moment any better except maybe ... "Baby, can we adopt a little boy ?"
*****
THE END !!!

*****

Don't worry there is going to be a follow up book Called "house of wolves"