chapter 14

franks pov 

we practised two new songs "The Ghost of You" and "Teenagers" when we were happy with the way they sounded and very sweaty we decided to order pizza. i walked up stairs to call, Mikey followed close behind asking for pepperoni with cheese and Bob following Mikey asking for BBQ chicken. ray and Gerard stayed downstairs, i guessed they were putting some of the stuff away . I ordered 4 pizzas in the end i tried to make everyone happy  1 cheese 1 pepperoni 1 BBQ chicken and one Hawaiian it arrived 20 minuets later i called for ray and gee from the basement stairs and soon heard the response "we're coming" so i went back to the others and grabbed a slice.

Gerard's pov 

when we finished we decided to order pizza frank ran up the stairs he looked hot in his jeans his cute little ass i smiled ray met my gaze and rolled his eyes i punched him playfully on the arm we waited until we heard them up stairs before i asked ray if he had bought it he nods and walk over to his bag where he pulls out the small box i open it and my heart swells up and i feel like crying. "im so happy for you mate, when are you gonna do it ?" i hadn't really thought about it " i don't know, where would you ?" 

"somewhere romantic,  maybe Ibiza i don't know maybe here. make him dinner and then do it?" i thought about it and agreed "that's a great idea!" 

"guys pizzas here" Frankie calls from up stairs 

"we're coming!" we race up the stairs and i place the small box in my pocket i reach for a slice of pepperoni pizza and sat next to frank who moved over so he was sat very heavily on my lap i laughed and kiss him repeatedly on his cheek and neck he giggles and Mikey runs up to ray and sits on his lap too ray gives him a look but kisses him on the for head Bob gets up making gagging noises i hear the front door slam i shake my head smiling. i stand up and walk into the kitchen turning the kettle on for a coffee "Any one else want a coffee ?" i heard 3 yeses so i grabbed 4 cups and began making the coffee. suddenly m phone rang from the living room i heard frank answer it 

* hello... no this is frank ... his umm friend ... no boy friend actually" then i heard a scream from the phone i ran in to the living room Mikey is looking scared up at frank ray looks confused frank is looking at the phone shaking he looks up at me " she ... she said she was your mum, im sorry i didn't know " he starts to cry i run up to him and bring him in for a hug "its okay frank you didn't know,  you couldn't have known its okay "

"mum ? mum called you ? how did she get your number ?"mikey asked looking confused and scared "i don't know? phone book ? god i wonder what she wants '' i spat  i turned to frank "what did she say ?" 

"she asked for you *sob* then she asked me who i was i said i was your boy friend she screamed at me at hung up " he started to cry again i just hold him closer i wonder what she wants 

The Sharpest Lives (Frerard)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें