Best night of my life ^_^

Gerard's pov

I sigh as I comb my long red hair back, I was nervous why was I nervous? This was frank I know he loves me. I mean we were getting married in a month why am I so petrified of going on a simple date with him? I pull my tie up and hear a knock at the door I ignore it, I don't have time for this now, I pull on my suit jacket. As I walk towards the door I shot myself a look in the mirror and even I have to admit I look hot. As I walk down the stairs and I hear mikey laugh then he calls me "Gee !! Ur date is here"he said the laughter in his voice obvious. I walk down the stairs puzzled and see frank standing at the door rose in hand and smiling. All my nervous wash away and I feel suddenly at home, he hands me a bunch of roses. "Thank you sweetie" I say kissing him on the cheek. " Thats okay let's go ! We need to get out of here !" He says nodding towards mikey. I follow him to the car and he holds the door open for me I slide in and he walks round to the driver seat I turn on the radio as he pulls on his seat belt we sing along to cheesy pop songs as we make our way to where ever he's taking me we pull up out side the shopping centre I look around it's the posh part of town with the nice restaurants and shops "what are we doing ?"

"We are going to see a movie first!" He walks round to my side of the car and helps me out we walk hand in hand towards the cinema

~~~8 hours later ~~~~

We bustle through the door without missing a beat he kisses me again pulling off my jacket and kissing down my neck he pushes me against the wall I moan as he pulls off my shirt we stumble into the bathroom and we are standing there watching each other he bites his lip and looks me up and down "take it off" I look at him confused "take it all off " he says and I pull down my trousers and he smiles at me "see you look gorgeous, I've never wanted anyone like I want you right here right now" he says and he pulls me close I've never felt so strongly he was right there had never been a moment when I wanted anyone like I want no need frank right now I kiss him and reach for the highest draw of the bathroom and at the back, the loob. Frank takes it from me and rubs it into my erection rubbing harder and harder I bite my lip to contain the scream of pleasure he looks up "baby no ones home, let it out" I sigh and a scream passes my lips followed by a moan. He turn around now fully naked and I place my hands on his side my cold hands making me shiver as they meet his warm body. I move inside of him and he cries out for more I laugh and keep going. As I end i moans one last time and he flips me over "my turn now princess" he says to me he puts the liquid on his dick and the feeling starts I keep moving with him hearing his moan makes me giggle a little. I let him Finnish and I turn to face him "I love you baby " I say and we sart from the beginning the best night of my life.