Stay one more night baby

Gerard's PoV

I wake up, the sun is shinning into my eyes. One day, one more day and I will official be married to the most attractive man on this planet my soul mate my frank. I'm never going to let him go,I glance over to the side of my bed where my suit is hung I snuggle into franks arms and fall slowly back to sleep he kisses the back of my neck and whispers "I love you" I smile and fall In to a happy sleep

Later that same morning I walk down the stairs slowly and splodgy I hear frankie and bandit talking in the kitchen and I hear mikey packing up stairs I know he's packing because I can hear him mumbling to himself. They were going to move right next door so me and frank could have the big house to our selfs. We had already discussed adoption and we were seriously considering 2 more kids. I wonder into the kitchen flash Frankie a smile as he plays princesses with our daughter ... "Our" daughter just to say that made me happy I kiss her in the forehead "morning baby girl" she looks up at me "daddy fwankie let me be Ariel he gets to be belle" she says showing me her dolls I smile and tussle her hair.

I pull frank away and kiss him softly my insides become fluttery and my insides go nuts because of my lust for him I pull him in deeper for the kids and I slip my tongue in he places his hand in my hair tugging hard making me moan into the kiss, he knows exactly what to do he pulls harder I giggle as he pulls one more time breaking the kiss an laughing at my face of lust and disappointment at the break In our fun "I have to get back to bandit" he says winking and flashing me the Frankie iero smile. I stand there for a few seconds trying to gather my thoughts and feelings. I slip to the floor and stare absent mindingly at the television as I re play the kiss over and over in my mind biting my lip trying not to moan again.

Franks PoV

I chuckle softly to my self as I walk away from her I hear him sink to the floor I save the "hair sex" for special occasions but he seamed a little desperate , "bandit do you want to make some cup cakes ?" She nods hastily and we run around the kitchen picking up ingredients for chocolate cupcakes we make 250 cupcakes for the wedding and 20 for us to eat before I go to Mikey and rays to sleep tonight I'm dropping off bandit at Mrs torro's as well then I don't see gee until the afternoon.i can't believe I'm not gonna see him for 14 hours the next time I see him he will be walking down the aisle an the next thing we'll know we will be married. I can't wait.

12 o'clock that night

I sigh and glance over at the empty half of the cold crisp bed in mikey and Ray's I need my gee. I creep out of bed and open my creaky door. I slip down the stairs and out the door into the cold night. I climb up the side of the house by grabbing onto the vines and white fence I climb onto our window ledge and push the window which luckily enough is wide open and clamber into the Window Gerard looks up at me a tear in his eye, "gee it's okay I'm here what's wrong?" He shakes his head and hugs me "I just missed you so much and I had a nightmare, I was so scared. You weren't here I didn't know what to do"

"it's okay baby I'm back in staying here until tomorrow I'll creep back to mikeys again okay ?" He snuggles in closer to me and I wrap marks around him, "babe what was the dream ?"

"I was walking down the aisle and mikey was in tears on the floor besides a lifeless body I run over and I see you on the floor pale and with blood running down your face then I woke up and was so scared that you weren't here ..."

"I'm not going anywhere baby just sleep now" I hug him closer and fall asleep with him in my arms.